Chapter-23: What Is She?

It had been a hectic day for Lisa because of the events which happened at Vernon's house. But still she couldn't take any rest even if it was her day off.

Sejoon called 7 Jewels for dinner and also asked Lisa to tag along. But Lisa didn't refuse because she was the one who told Sejoon a long time ago that she wanted to thank Seungmin for his help properly.

So, Lisa was sitting in a chair beside her uncle being dolled up in the enormous room of a famous restaurant. Her uncle reserved it for this dinner. They were waiting for the boys to come. 

Lisa was feeling nervous and awkward because she will be the only female among all these males. After waiting for some time, they could see 7 figures entering.

Sejoon stood up and walked to them. Lisa too stands up, but she remained standing on her place. Sejoon hugged all of the boys with a wide smile adoring them but when it was Hoshi's turn, suddenly both became awkward, but he didn't let it be too obvious and hugged him slightly.

" Guys take a seat all of you. I have a guest with me to introduce all of you.", Sejoon said and then all of the boys looked at Lisa.

Hoshi slightly widen his eyes recognizing the girl. His memories took him to the day he had rescued a girl from the storeroom when he had visited KSH University to collect Seungmin's book.

He was standing on his spot being dumbfounded. He didn't expect the girl to be his company's CEO's niece. Lisa too noticed Hoshi's continuous stare at her and gave a slight greeting smile to him.

Hoshi understood that she couldn't recognize him. How could she even? She probably didn't see his face clearly that day in darkness.

So, he too decided to pretend as if he didn't know her and darted his eyes away. He sat on a seat opposite of Lisa, but she was in front of him.

" She is Lisa. My niece. And Lisa, you already know them. They are the people who made your uncle's dream come true.", Sejoon introduced both the party with a smile, and they greeted Lisa with a smile except Hoshi.

He was wearing his same cold face all the time. Well Lisa had already known it because she knew that only Hoshi has the notorious personality among all of them. Just like a thorn among flowers.

" Seungmin had helped Lisa that day with the video of her being bullied as a proof, but at that time I couldn't thank you properly as well as Lisa. That's why we arranged this dinner.", Sejoon started talking. 7 Jewels nodded in acknowledgement, but Hoshi raised his brow instead.

" Then why did you invite the entire team instead of calling Seungmin alone if it was the only purpose?", Hoshi asked nonchalantly already creating an awkward weather. 7 Jewels just looked at each other being done with the boy. Sejoon let out an awkward chuckle.

" You guessed it right. I have another purpose too. You guys must have been working harder due to the new backup team that's why.", Sejoon replied.

" So, it's a way of your redemption. Now I understood.", Hoshi snickered.

" Sir how come you still have such beautiful fine hair at this age? You know Gem's (7 Jewels fandom) keeps teasing me saying I am going to be bald soon!", Yeonjun suddenly cracked a joke trying to dart away the attention from Hoshi's words. They started chuckling hearing him except Hoshi.

" Yeonjun are you calling me old right now? What do you mean by at this age?", Sejoon said with a smile.

" You still look half of your age sir! You better tell me about your skincare routine.", Yeonjun replied as being the bubbliest person of his team as always. He literally changed the entire atmosphere.