Chapter 3:What's his legs made of?

When you get a chance to do something different in life,
Instead of running away,grab it!
Who knows,you might get your answer that you're searching for!!

~Unknown

****

" So next month is your exam,hope you all won't bring such an excellent result like previous one..”,Their professor said sarcastically reminding them how they flopped their previous exam and everyone started groaning in annoyance.

" Sir,We didn't had much preparations that time,will you please let us slide of that matter??”,Mingyu said pleadingly..

" Then why didn't Jungkook and Jaehyun flopped the exam?”,Their professor asked them..

" Because they are far from being normal! They study to live instead of eating!”,Dokyeom said as all burst into laughter.

" Jungkook this time try to get less mark dude,just for our sake.”,Mingyu joked and Jungkook smiled.

" And I had something to announce.”,Their professor said grabbing everyone's attention..

" What's left to announce after bursting the bomb of exam??!”,Dokyeom said annoyingly..

" You all know that CEO Kang Sejoon is our University's dean's close friend.He asked us to send some of our talents as the backup performers for the upcoming 7 Jewel's music video.”,Their professor announced and the whole class  screamed being excited..

" But there's a catch.And we are planning to send Jungkook,Jimin,Myungho,Mingyu,Dokyeom and what's your name again you quite one??”,Their professor said pointing towards Bangchan ..

" Professor!!!! How many times will I tell you that I am Bangchan BANGCHAN!!”,He yelled as his friends started laughing..

" Whatever,your team consisting of six members will go.We would have considered sending Jaehyun too only if he wasn't in his hometown...Also these students are who are mentioned has been in the performance team of the university.So they've experience..That's why we are sending them...”,Professor said in a knowing tone..

Jungkook's friends were really happy and excited except Jungkook.He was lost in deep trance.

" WOW !!! LUCKY YOU ALL!!”

" Backup of 7 Jewels!! Oh my god!!”

" Poor Jaehyun,he missed it.”

" They can see Hoshi personally!! Woah!!”

Their classmates started talking loud...But Jungkook didn't pay attention as he still was busy pondering something until he felt someone tapped on his hand.He glanced and it was Jimin smilling widely at him..

" What's wrong Jungkook??”,He asked..

" Uhm..Professor on what basis you selected us??”,Jungkook asked staring at his professor with an unreadable expression ignoring jimin's question..His professor and whole class were surprised at his this question..

" What do you mean by what basis? You guys every time lead the Musicana and dance fest.. and obviously you guys are the best amongst here..”,Their professor said nonchalantly like it's obvious.

" But other departments too leads the Musicana fest,and I think that instead of selecting by yourself, you guys should have held an audition to make it fair and squad for everyone.”,Jungkook spoke seriously and the whole class was silent being speechless..