1

Although at only thirty-five years old, Thomas Shelby is still quite the young man. His body, however, at times can feel differently.

Living life as a Peaky Blinder, a life of violence, business, and politics, can be rough on the body and not easy for the average person.

Brutally beaten dozens of times, stabbed, shot, kidnapped, held at gunpoint, war PTSD, drug addiction, skull fractures, concussions, hemorrhaging, internal bleeding, etc.

Tommy Shelby, doesn't feel like a young man anymore at all.

Tommy now spends his days with a new interest ever since his wife's untimely demise.
He enjoys the youth, promiscuity, energy, sex drive, and confidence of his now favorite, twenty-five year old.... Whore.

Vanessa plays music on the record player at a sped up tempo. As Tommy lays back into the pillows of his bed, he watches the girl perform the Charleston and Lindy Hop to the heightened jazz music in nothing but her stockings.

 As Tommy lays back into the pillows of his bed, he watches the girl perform the Charleston and Lindy Hop to the heightened jazz music in nothing but her stockings

He enjoys watching how energetic she is...
Dancing to the music as she pins her long tresses into the shape of a short Bob with hopes of becoming a famous Flapper one day.

Tommy hates jazz music.

He's old school, Gypsy-Irish.
If the song isn't Irish folklore with true feelings and a meaning, he's usually not interested.
The kind of songs that his wife Grace used to sing to him so very beautifully...

But there's just something about this new girl...
Something that has him wanting to accept change.

She can't do any wrong in his eyes.

Born to a French father and an African mother, the girl is the most beautifully unique person he's ever met.

So used to hearing the people of Birmingham kissing his ass with condolences, it's nice to meet someone who hardly knows him.

Vanessa isn't familiar with his respectability and the fear that he has on people. She speaks to him with truth and courage. Her sass and honest tongue has been keeping him on his toes, so very intrigued by her ability to speak her peace and not fear him one bit.