xx52xx

"Oh look who's awake.", Morgan exclaimed cheerful when he and the rest of the team got into the hospital room the next morning.

"Hey guys.", Emily was happy to see them.

"Oh Em you scared us so much.", Garcia immediately stormed over to the bed and pulled her into a hug, of course she made sure not to hurt Emily in the process. After hugging Emily she made also sure to sneak a hug onto Hotch who was sitting on his usual place next to the hospital bed.

"How are we feeling today my dear?", Rossi asked while placing some flowers on the table in the room.

"Oh better than ever.", Prentiss joked.

"Ahh she's joking already, can't be too bad then.", Morgan laughed.

"A little bullet never bothered me before.", the brunette replied.

"We didn't expect anything else.", Rossi chuckled.

"I packed you a bag with some stuff, maybe you wanna change into something more comfortable as soon as most of those things are gone.", JJ said while pointing to the loads and loads of cables that were somehow wired to Emily's body.

"Thank you JJ.", Emily gave her a soft smile.

"Hotch maybe you wanna drive home later to get changed and everything now that Emily is awake?", Morgan suggested carefully.

"Maybe you should also give the BAU a quick visit, we don't want Strauss turning up here again do we?", Rossi added to that.

"Wait Strauss did what?", Emily asked shocked before Hotch could even reply anything.

"Well since Hotch decided to ignore her calls for two days straight she decided to show up here.", Derek couldn't stop himself from laughing a little.

"Oh my god what?!", Emily didn't want to believe that.

"Looks like that woman is still full of surprises.", JJ laughed.

"Wow Hotch I didn't know you could stand up to her.", Prentiss also couldn't keep herself from chuckling a little.

"Oh you better believe she was pretty pissed.", Garcia added to the conversation.

"Yeah I'll make sure to give her a visit later.", Hotch had enough of them joking about that situation.

"Has a doctor been here already this morning?", Reid switched the topic.

"Not yet.", Hotch replied.

"They better hurry up so I can get out of here.", Emily seemed annoyed.

"Uhm Em I don't think they'll discharge you this fast.", JJ stated.

"In case you forgot I am a full grown woman that can discharge herself.", Prentiss joked.

"Uh no. You're not gonna do that.", Hotch immediately got serious.

"Come on you know I hate hospitals.", the brunette rolled her eyes.

"Yeah but no.", Hotch immediately shut that idea down.

"We'll see about that.", Emily couldn't let him have the last word. "Oh no.", she said unamused before Hotch could reply anything else.