xx19xx

'Just a few more inches...', Emily thought to herself while leaning over to a table. On it were some sharp tools she could maybe use to free herself but she couldn't reach them. She had tried to grab something sharp for 10 minutes already before she gave up. She sighed and looked around the room to hopefully find something she could reach that could help her but there was nothing. She laid her head back onto the metal table she was tied onto and sighed. She was mad at herself that she didn't realize the danger and also that they never thought about the unsub bringing the girls out without violence, they always thought there must have happened a fight.
Emily tried to calm herself down with a few deep breaths because she knew panicking wouldn't help but even if she was trained for situations like this she was still scared that the team wouldn't be here fast enough. She knew the profile of the unsub and that's what made the whole thing even scarier because she knew that he got more aggressive with every new victim. The agent looked down on her body and realized that the electric shocks had left some marks on her body but she knew that this was only the beginning...

-

"She was at none of these properties and the man they belong too wasn't there either so what now?", Morgan asked upset.

"We should look through the security footage to see if we can spot the man. Maybe we will see something that helps us find something.", JJ suggested helpless, because she also knew that for now they did almost everything they could and they still didn't have even one hint where Emily could have been.

"Yeah that's a good idea, I will do this, you all go to the hotel and get some sleep.", Hotch told his team.

"No Hotch we won't go to sleep while one of us is still out there.", the blonde protested immediately.

"JJ if we don't sleep we can't focus on the case, if we are not able to do that how are we supposed to find Prentiss?", the unit chief replied strictly.

"He's right, we should really get some sleep, it's 3am now we can be back at the police department around seven, that way we will be at least a bit rested.", Rossi supported the decision of his boss.
JJ just nodded annoyed but accepted the decision. They all got into their SVU's. Hotch got into one alone but right when he was about to start the car Morgan hopped in. "Derek I gave you a command.", Hotch said mad.

"I know Hotch, I'm sorry but I can't go to sleep knowing that Emily is out there getting tortured and we shouldn't waist anymore time with a discussion, i won't go out of this car so you better start driving.", Morgen replied serious.

The unit chief let out an annoyed breath, he knew trying to discuss this any further wouldn't do anything so he started the car and drove to the night club to get the security footage. After they had that they drove to the police department. Normally only 2 officers would have been there at this time but since an FBI Agent was missing it was pretty full. The two agents went to their own little room and started to look through the security footage. They had a program that showed them every moment you could see that mans face, his name was Jackson Montgomery.

But even with the help of the program it took them quite some time to filter out the irrelevant videos. They were almost done watching the whole security footage of the night when they finally saw something that could help them. "Wait play this again.", Morgan called out. Hotch had a questioning look on his face but did what he was told.

"There he is.", Morgan said pointing to the screen.

"Yeah but it's nothing special about this scene.", Hotch replied confused.