xx33xx

Right after he heard the shot being fired he parked the car on the street and jumped out of it. He ran to the front door of the house he and Hayley had lived in 5 years ago and without any hesitation he opened the door and went inside. He pulled out his gun and checked the living room first, there he saw some blood on the floor but he couldn't spot Emily or Hayley. Also there wasn't any signs that Foyet was there.
When Hotch was about to check the kitchen he heard a noise coming from upstairs. He turned around and went to the stairs.

"Come on Emily you can't hide for long.", he heard Foyet calling. Seemed like he didn't know that Hotch was there. Hotch wanted it to stay that way so he tried to be as quiet as possible while going upstairs.

He had heard Foyets voice in the bedroom so that's where Hotch wanted to go but right when he took the last step he got greeted by Foyets gun. "Hello Aaron.", he grinned and fired two shots but Hotch had managed to let himself fall to the ground and wrapped his arms around Foyets legs so he lost his balance and fell down the stairs, together with Hotch.

When they landed on the ground Hotch got on top of Foyet. He punched him quite a few times before Foyet rolled around and now he was the one being on top of Hotch. He punched him and tried to grab one of the guns but Hotch was faster. He had grabbed Foyets gun and slapped his sleeve with it. "Where are the two?", he asked mad.

"Dead.", Foyet laughed as loud as he could.

"Then why we're you searching for them?", Hotch replied even more angry now while punching Foyet as hard as he could, since he was still laughing. He didn't get any answers out of him, Foyet just continued laughing until he suddenly stopped but Hotch didn't even realize it he just kept punching Foyet.

Meanwhile Emily was upstairs with Hayley, the two of them were hiding in the wardrobe and Emily was pressing down a tshirt on Hayleys upper body since that was where the bullet had hit her. "Hayley come on help will be here soon, stay awake for me.", Emily whispered desperate.

"Have you slept with him?", Hayley asked and you could hear how weak she was right now.

"No I promise you, I haven't.", Emily told her immediately. "At least not in the last 10 years.", she added so Hayley would believe her.

"I knew something was off as soon as you joined the team.", Hayley chuckled with her last strength.

"I promise you I didn't want this to happen. I told him more than once that he should stay with you.", Prentiss tried to make her understand.

"Emily I need to know something. Promise me that you'll tell me the truth.", Hayley begged her.

"Yes whatever is I promise you I'll be honest with you.", Emily reassured her.

"Would he still have been with me now if I hadn't gotten pregnant?", she wanted to know.

"Okay I promised you to be honest..." Prentiss sighed. "He told me he wanted to leave you but that evening you told him about your pregnancy.", she added honest.

"Thank you...", Hayley mumbled and then her eyes shut down.

"No Hayley come on stay with me. Don't do that now. You have almost made it, help will be here any minute.", the brunette started to shake her a little, hoping that this would wake her up.

Downstairs the team had finally arrived and stormed the house. When they got into the hallway they saw Hotch beating up Foyet.

"Hotch.", Morgan called but got no reaction. "Hotch stop. It's over.", he said when he had walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"They are dead Derek.", Hotch cried out. Morgan pulled his boss off of Foyets body and held him while he broke down when suddenly the SWAT team called for them upstairs "We found someone.", they said.