xx37xx

"Oh my god guys look who's back!", Garcia exclaimed happy when Emily walked into the bullpen that morning so Reid and JJ turned around to see the brunette walking in.

"I missed you so much.", she told the agent when she hugged her.

"Garcia we saw each other almost every other day when you got off from work.", Emily laughed.

"Yeah but work wasn't quite the same without you!", Garcia stated.

"It's good to have you back.", Reid said when he also greeted Emily with a hug.

"Hey I see my favorite brunette is back.", Derek chimed as he walked into the bullpen and saw Prentiss.

After Emily had greeted everyone she sat down at her desk to start working on some files. She was earlier than usual today but she knew there would be a lot of work to catch up with so she'd rather come in early for a few days than taking a few weeks to get it all done. When Rossi got to work he also said hello to Emily and then went into his office. After a while Emily noticed that it was already nine-thirty and she hadn't seen Hotch come in by now so she decided to ask JJ about it. "Hey JJ what's up with Hotch? I haven't seen him all morning is he sick or anything?", she asked worried since she had just spoken to Hotch on the phone yesterday morning.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, he's not coming in today since he's moving his stuff out of his and Hayleys apartment.", JJ answered casual.

"Wait what?", Prentiss asked shocked.

"Did Hotch not tell you about it?", the blonde asked a bit confused.

"No, he didn't.", Emily replied.

"I thought you two would have talked about that I mean since Hayley and him have officially broken up and everyone knows about you two now.", JJ said surprised.

"I told him to be there for her and not even a week later he moves out of their apartment?", Prentiss was clearly upset since she felt bad for Hayley.

"Maybe you should call him later and ask him about that.", her friend suggested.

"Yeah that's a good idea.", Prentiss sighed and focused on her paperwork again.

"Hey Rossi, I think this file is for you not for me.", Emily said when she opened the door to Rossis office while she held a file up for him so see.

"Oh yeah they messed up a bit the last time when they handed them out. I also found one that was Reids in mine.", the agent explained to her. "Thanks for bringing it to me.", he said after Prentiss had handed it to him.

"Don't worry I was walking up here anyways.", she replied and was on her way back to the door.

"Wait, do you have a minute?", Rossi asked her.

"Uhm yeah of course, why?", Emily was confused of Rossis sudden voice change, he sounded way more serious now.

"Take a seat.", he offered Prentiss the chair in front of him.

"Okay so what is it?", Emily wanted to know.

"So I know that it is none of my business but I need to know what is going on with you and Hotch?", the agent asked her serious.

"Nothing has changed, except that I heard that he is moving out of his and Hayleys apartment today.", the brunette told him honest.

"Emily I need you to be honest with me because someone told me that our bosses have heard about your and Aaron's situation and they are not happy about it.", Rossi explained to her.

"You mean because of the 'relationships at the workplace' policy?", Emily rolled her eyes at him.

"Exactly. ", the older man replied.