xx18xx

"How could this happen?", Morgan shouted when he arrived at the black SUV Hotch and Rossi where standing in front of.

"We don't know Morgan, calm down.", Hotch told him upset.

"I told you that this is not a good idea.", Derek replied angry.

"Morgan we have her GPS signal, Garcia is sending it to us right now.", Rossi said.

"Uhm guys...", you heard Garcias voice coming from a phone speaker.

"What Garcia?", JJ asked worried.

"I just lost her signal."

"What?", the whole team called out in shock.

"I- I don't know it's gone. The signal is gone.", Garcia told them hysterical.

"Calm down Garcia, send us the address where you got the last signal from.", Rossi tried to calm her down.

"Okay okay.", she replied and ended the phone call.

"We have to find her, we promised her that she would be safe.", Morgan mumbled.

"We will.", Hotch reassured him.

"Did you see a car leave?", JJ asked the two oldest agents.

"No there were a few people leaving but not in a car.", Hotch answered.

"We will go back into the club and ask people if they saw something, Hotch, Rossi go and ask the police officers at the back entrance.", Derek ordered and ran back to club before anybody could say something. JJ and Reid followed him.

-

Meanwhile Emily opened her eyes and looked around, she was stretched onto a hard metal table, around her were a few different utensils. Emily was still confused where she was until she remembered the night club. She remembered the needle she felt before she was unconscious. She tried to free herself but failed. When that didn't work she tried to feel if the microphone was still on her body. It was, the GPS also seemed to be there, she hoped that it still worked cause it felt a little crushed. After checking that out she looked at the room a little bit longer, she tried to figure out where she was but the windows had wood nailed in front of them so she couldn't look outside. The windows were also really small and high on the wall so it seemed like she was in a basement. With every minute she laid there longer she got more and more nervous. She just hoped that the team would get there in time.

-

"A few girls in the club said that they saw a man carry a brunette woman outside, they didn't do something because it looked like a boyfriend carrying out his drunk girlfriend.", JJ told the team when they met back outside of of the night club.

"What about the man that acted weird, maybe we can get security footage and search for his face and Garcia runs it through the system?", Rossi suggested.

"He's still in there so it couldn't have been him.", JJ explained.

"Why didn't the cops at the back entrance notice something?", Morgan asked upset.

"They thought the same as the people in the club, that someone was carrying out his drunk girlfriend. They didnt realize that it was Emily", Rossi sighed.

"Why didn't we think about this earlier, we thought he was getting them being aggressive and that the women fought back because there was never something found in their blood except for alcohol.", Reid thought out loud.

"Did Garcia send you the address of the last GPS signal?", JJ asked Hotch but the Agent didn't answered.

"Hotch?", the blonde called him.