xx43xx

"Emily I need to speak to you immediately!", Garcia demanded excited when she got into the briefing room.

"Garcia what's wrong?", Emily wanted to know.

"Come with me.", she grabbed the brunettes arm and brought her outside of the room where Reid, JJ and Morgan where sitting in.

"Okay so what is it about Penelope?", Emily asked again.

"JJs birthday. Since it is tomorrow and we already planned the whole thing and I already ordered a cake I need your help. I just realized I am supposed to pick the cake up tomorrow at 4pm but that is the same time I am supposed to pick up the chocolate fountain. So could you please pick up the cake up for me?", Garcia asked with puppy eyes.

"Of course, just text me the address of the bakery.", Prentiss replied.

"Oh thank god you're an angel sent from heaven.", the technical analyst hugged her.

"But uhm Garcia when did you order a chocolate fountain?", Prentiss asked worried about what her friend may had also ordered that they haven't talked about before.

"Oh I just decided that yesterday, sorry I didn't ask you it was really spontaneous.", Penelope explained.

"I already guessed that.", Emily laughed. "I have to get back to work now so just sent me the address and I'll make sure to pick the cake up at four.", she said.

"Yeah of course, sorry I didn't wanna keep you from work. I'm heading back to my cave right now.", the blonde chimed and left Emily standing there who then just went back into the briefing room after she had thought of a lie what Garcia could have wanted from her.

The next day Prentiss got up early since she had some tasks on her to do list for today. She would meet Garcia around ten at Rossis place to set the decorations up and before that she would have to pick JJs gift up. She had decided on gifting her a bracelet that was specifically made for her. After taking a shower and getting ready she went to get the bracelet, when she drove from there to Rossis she picked up some breakfast for herself, Garcia and Rossi.

"Oh Emily I love you.", Garcia greeted the brunette when she walked into Rossis living room with the bag with breakfast in it in one hand and three coffees in the other hand.

The three ate breakfast together and then started to decorate the living room and the winter garden.

"And you're sure that this is really enough?", Garcia asked worried when they finished everything.

"Yes Penelope I believe that in this one room there are enough Ballons for the whole house.", Emily laughed.

"Okay if you say so I guess I'll trust you.", Garcia replied stressed out. "It's already two and I have to pick up the cupcakes at two thirty so I guess I better get going now.", she said.

"I better drive home now too so I can get ready before picking up the cake I guess.", Emily sighed and got up from the sofa.

The two women said goodbye to Rossi and drove to their destinations.

At home Emily put on some more make up and got a dress our of her wardrobe, she didn't put it on now but she would take it with her to Rossis and get changed there. She had decided on simple champagne colored dress with a v-neck that had some glitter on it. After also picking out some heels she went to her kitchen where she made herself a sandwich. After eating that on her sofa with her favorite TV show turned on in the background she got up and took her keys and her coat and went to her car. She arrived at the bakery five minutes before four, with the cake in her trunk she then drove to Rossi's place.

"Oh there you are again.", Rossi opened the door and immediately rolled his eyes.

"Ouch since when are you not excited anymore to see me?", Emily acted hurt.