xx29xx

"Agent Hotchner I'd like to remind you that you have a pregnant fiance sitting at home.", the Ambassador replied with wide eyes.

"Yeah I know but I am here to tell you that I am in love with your daughter and this time you can't do anything about it. If you feel the need to, then go and tell everyone what happened back then, I don't care about that. End my career if that is what you want to do. That will change nothing this time.", Hotch told her serious.

"That is everything?", Elizabeth asked unbothered by his words.

"Yes, aren't you going to threaten me now?", Hotch asked a little confused.

"No. You two are both adults and I talked to Emily right before you came, if you wanna be together then do that I won't stop you. But don't bring my daughter into the situation of being the other woman, she doesn't deserve this and your fiance also doesn't deserve it to be cheated on. So before you do or tell Emily anything you should have a conversation with your fiance.", the woman told him serious.

"I will. Thank you for your time Ma'am.", Hotch said still a bit confused that Elizabeth Prentiss just accepted what he had told her but he knew now that there was nothing standing in his way. He had kind of hoped that she would threaten to ruin his career because this way he would have had a reason to just stay with Hayley. But now he knew there was nothing stopping him to be with Emily except for talking to Hayley, and that was something that he didn't know how to do.

After leaving the Prentiss mansion Hotch didn't drive home, he decided to drive back to the BAU to distract himself with work as usual but on his way there he got a call. It was Strauss, she told him he and his team needed to get back to the BAU as soon as possible since it had something to do with Foyet.
Hotch immediately called the rest of the team and let them know that it was about Foyet so they should all arrive only a little later than Hotch.

When he got to the BAU he went immediately to Strauss' office. "Do we have a hint where he could be?", he asked when he stormed into the office.

"Actually we have that, and you won't be amused where he is.", Strauss said with a concerned look on her face.

"Why? Where in Boston was he hiding?", Hotch wanted to know.

"He isn't in Boston anymore. He is here, near DC.", Strauss told him.

"Wait what? How can we be sure?", he asked her unbelieving.

"Because a victim was found.", his boss told him straight forward.

"How can we be sure that it was him?", Hotch questioned.

"Because he left the wallet of his last victim at the crime scene.", Erin explained.

"The team should be here every moment, I'll get the briefing room ready. Do we have any hints where he could be right now?", Hotch asked her.

"No we only know that he must be near DC right now.", she answered his question.

"Alright thank you for letting me know so fast. I'm sure we'll have him soon, with a bit of luck he has left something at the crime scene that could tell us more about his location.", Hotch thanked her and left to greet his team in the briefing room. Garcia was already there since she hadn't gone home before. Morgan was the first to arrive, only a few seconds later JJ and Reid came into the room and they didn't have to wait much longer for Rossi and then Prentiss to arrive. "Sorry I didn't pick up the phone call directly, I was in the car and heard it on my mailbox when i got home.", she apologized out of breath.

"That's alright lets get started now that everyone is here.", Hotch replied understanding.

"So I heard that right that it is something about Foyet? I immediately checked the news in Boston but I couldn't find anything so what did he do?", Morgan asked concerned.