xx23xx

"Look who's back.", Morgan called out when Prentiss walked into the bullpen on Monday morning.

"Hey great to see you all.", she replied happy.

"We missed you so much the last few days.", Garcia told her while pulling her into a hug.

"Ugh I missed you all too, it was so boring in my apartment all alone.", Emily complained. "How was the last case? You were back after 4 days so it seems like it wasn't to complicated right?", she asked them. Reid started telling her about the case while Hotch walked out of his office. "Briefing room in five.", he called them and then walked away into the direction of Garcias office.

"Someone's not in a good mood today I guess?", Prentiss asked a bit worried. She hadn't talked to Hotch since they got back from Texas so she didn't know how he would act towards her today.

"Not worse than normal.", Morgan chuckled.

"Alright, wanna grab a coffee before the briefing?", Emily laughed and asked the others. Reid and Rossi already had their coffee but JJ and Morgan went with Prentiss. After getting their coffee they went to the briefing room where the rest of the team had already sat down on their usual seats.

"So what do we have boss?", Morgan wanted to know.

"Garcia.", Hotch said, which made the technical analyst turn on the screen. You could see 5 young woman on there. Penelope told them their names and what happened to them. After they knew everything important and talked about some theorys they had Hotch said "Wheels up in 30." So everyone got up to grab their things.

Around 10am they all had tool their seats in the jet, except for Garcia of course. As always she would stay in Quantico and help from there.

The flight to New Jersey wasn't that long so they talked more about the case and then Prentiss and Reid played a round of chess. Prentiss still hadn't talked much to Hotch but she thought maybe it was better that way. Maybe they should both just continue how it was before so nobody would notice anything.

In New Jersey they all drove to a local police department where the Captain of the department was already waiting for them. He greeted them and showed them a room they had prepared for them. JJ and Emily started putting up the pictures of the victims, the crime scenes and everything else that was important while Reid and Morgan would go and look at the actual crime scenes and Rossi and Hotch would talk to the victims families.

At the end of the work day they met in the bar of their hotel. Everyone had a few drinks and Emily and Hotch were actually the last ones to be there.

"So is everything alright?", Hotch asked her concerned after they had been sitting there in silence for a few minutes after Rossi had left.

"Yeah, what do you mean?", Emily replied.

"It's a case with brunette women in their twenties and thirties again.", Hotch said carefully.

"And? It's a case like always. Nothing too special.", Prentiss told him a bit annoyed.

"You are still wearing turtle necks because there are still marks on your neck.", he pointed out.

"Why do you assume that? Am I not allowed to wear a turtleneck? I often wear those.", Emily denied his conclusion .

"Come on it's not the weather for this clothing, so I know that this must be the reason for you wearing it.", Aaron replied.

"Yeah okay but even if this is the reason than that doesn't mean that I am not stable enough to work on this case. Our FBI therapist said I can immediately go back and work on cases with the team.", Prentiss said upset.