CH 21 : Stark approach

A/n: this story is set way before the events of the anime and many of the games so that's why Caitlyn is still a frontier member and not an E4 member and Cynthia is a newish champion

The Sinnoh region was thrusted into Chaos as havoc wreaked from every corner of the region the Airport was the first to fall a series of explosions not involving any hostile Pokémon then was a massive heatwave and the sudden rampage of Sinnohs sea Pokémon blocking of Canalave city's shores. Y/n was trapped in the town while Steven and Looker tried to maintain the crumbling region all present elite four members focused on evacuating people from Eterna and Hearthome city.

"Attention Sinnoh region, the Pokémon league has urged any and all residents who live within 1 kilometer in radius to Mount Coronet to evacuate Pastoria city and Veilstone City are recommended"

*BZZZZRT

"This just in Pastoria and Veilstone city are still unsafe from the previous attack and without gym leaders we are relying on Sunny shore and Solacion town for assistance"

*BZZZRT

Cynthia stared at the malfunctioning T.V as she sat alone in her home her hands shaking nervously under the table.

I've been champion for 2 and half and here I am shaking in the face of a real threat

Cynthia stared out the window gazing at the raging sun in the sky. Her phone rang and she picked it up answering Steven.

"Hello!? Cynthia I know what's happening in your region and I'm here to help. Y/n is holding down the horde of Pokémon In Canalave while Looker gets the population under control but its not looking good both Snowpoint City and the battle frontier are experiencing massive natural disasters and even I can tell we're not just up against Pokémon here"

Cynthia clasped her shaking hands together hoping for her feelings to calm.

"Is Y/n okay?" asked Cynthia her hands shaking more than before.

Steven groaned "Can't be too sure but one thing I know is that guy can come back from anything, don't you agree?"

Cynthia smiled at the thought of Y/n and she remembered his presence. She got up from her seat wrapping her coat around her.

"Take care of Snowpoint city Steven I'll put you through to Candice and she'll guide you, I'll take care of the Battle frontier"

What's the worse that could happen it's only the battle frontier

The skies above Stark mountain blackened in a cloak of smoke. The air was barely breathable the populace was  was panicked as the volcano at the mountains peaked roared to life sending boulders of lava  and rock plummeting towards the city the surrounding forest was already torched and dozens of Pokémon began racing towards the beach threatening to trample the people trying to escape on the recue boats.