CH 14 : Boss battle

Y/n bolted down the cave  as Zeezee tracked Silvers scent 

I can smell the kid but I can also smell blood

Y/n ran faster even Zeezee struggled to keep up with him. The pair stumbled into a final corridor and slumped next to a rock was Silver his neck had a deep gash and he desperately squeezed it attempting to stop the bleeding. Y/n ran up to him but Silver screamed back "Get away NOW!!" Neither had any time to react as a dark winged beast swung from the ceiling slashing its tail at y/n. The trainer would be missing his head of not for Zeezee using protect shielding Y/n. The creature bounced back hiding in the shadows.

"Kadabra use flash" Silvers Kadabra shone a bright light revealing every inch of the cave including the dangling figure of Aerodactyl. 

Aerodactyl screeched and sprung from the ceiling aiming for Y/ns  chest

Aerodactyl screeched and sprung from the ceiling aiming for Y/ns  chest. Y/n crashed into the floor Aerodactyl wrapped its talons around his arms before opening its jaw.

"Y/N!!" Aerodactyls jaws tore through y/ns shirt ,Silver screamed out but Gligar who was wrapped around Y/ns chest sprung out easily breaking out of its opponents jaws.

"Gligar use Iron tail" Aerodactly was still in dismay seeing its prey split into two , leaving it open for attack. Gligar lashed its tail across Aerodactyls face drawing blood. Aerodactyl retaliated with crunch latching its jaws onto Gligars tail, Gligar squirmed and squealed in pain. 

"Use toxic" Gligar splashed a wave of poison infecting its target. Aerodactyl slammed Gligar into the ground stomping on it and crushing its chest. "Zeezee use Dark pulse" Y/n returned Gligar, Zeezee fired a dark pulse barely fazing Aerodactyl.

Why can't we just battle gyms like normal creatures??!

THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR ATTITUDE ZEEZEE

Aerodactyl screeched and began trashing around wildly swaying its sharp claws and tail around. Zeezee dodged neatly staying just centimeters out of distance.

What's the plan hairless mankey??

Zeezees telepathy began to annoy Y/n so he chose to ignore it instead he reached into his bag and pulled out his secret weapon. Aerodactyl caught up to Zeezee slashing her across the face sending her flying into Y/n.

"Hold on" said Y/n as Aerodactyl came barreling towards him its fangs hungry for flesh. Y/ns instincts exploded he dropped Zeezee on the ground and firmly planted his feet on the ground he pulled his one arm backwards and with just inches away from Aerodactyls fangs he launched his hand into its throat. 

Clutched in Y/ns hand was the peculiar Keystone containing Spiritomb , Aerodactyls body crashed into Y/n sending him straight into the wall his head knocking into the rock leaving a gash. Just as his consciousness slipped he kept one eye open watching as the chaos unfolded. Silver had collapsed into the floor his jacket slightly  drenched in blood.