CH 16 : Solaceon Shenanigans

"Son of a BISHARP!" y/n was awakened by the sound of rummaging in his bag he jumped up from his sleeping bag and grabbed his bag yanking it violently suddenly a figure half dressed in Y/ns clothes jumped out. Y/n lurched back and slipped on some spilt honey falling onto the floor allowing the thief to escape with half his food.

Y/n sighed and wiped his foot groaning he got up and got ready for the day. He checked his wallet and groaned "We need to beat the next gym soon or we'll be forced to eat Zeezee"

"OW!" Zeezee nipped Y/ns causing him to slip on another pile of honey which suddenly gave him an idea.

Y/ns Pokémon stared at him in confusion " I am getting a job fellas" Y/n packed up his sleeping bag and took off letting his Pokémon trail behind he knocked on one of the citizens doors and waited for them to answer. "Excuse me do you any work for a Pokémon trainer?" the occupants took one look at him and slammed the door locking it behind them.

"Well that was rude" said Y/n as he walked to text house Zeezee found a store selling paper and the team made a few posters to hand out. Eventually a few people answered the papers and met Y/n by the pokemon center.

"Seriously 14 people!?? " The crowd of people consulted Y/n one by one asking for his help with a problem.

Side quests

Capture a wurmple for my daughters school project - 1000

Deliver an egg to Bede in Hearthome city - 15 000

Curiously the last 12 people were all huddled in a circle arguing among themselves. Y/n waved them over and surprisingly they all came together a young breeder spoke up first.

"Uhh hi we all came together since we all have the same problem and we hope that you can find solution" A burly man pushed himself forward "How do we know you ain't wasting our time ??" The crowd began to shout and argue once more they demanded to see Y/ns badges and he grudgingly showed them his single badge the crowd roared in dissatisfaction and many of them walked off leaving only the young breeder and a camper.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯"Well that's unfortunate I was looking to receive the reward from all of them collectively" Y/n sighed and turned to his customers the breeder nervously spoke up

"We need your help capturing a pokemon

There's a horrible pokemon that's been going around stealing our clothes from our homes and wearing them before making off with our food and we haven't been able to catch it off guard or track it down so we could really use your help"

Y/n tried to look enthusiastic but he definitely wasn't looking forward to the work. He humbly accepted after the breeders begged him.

"Fine get me a stack of hay and a netball"