CH 20 : The falling part 1

Unova region

In the dead of night amongst the soft cries of swoobat a loud scream echoed from a hotel room in Blackthorn city. 

"AHHHHHHHH!"

Caitlyn an esteemed psychic trainer had collapsed in her room clutching her eyes shut her psychic powers were unstable and often made her experience terrors from the future in her sleep . Tears streamed down her face, Darach her employee came running to her side "We need to back to Sinnoh immediately please just take me home" 

Dozens of Sinnohs most powerful trainers had traveled to Unova for a inter region tournament coincidentally at the same time as both the attack on Iron Island and the attack on Pastoria and Veilstone City. 

"Like a poorly designed house of cards the Sinnoh region is due to fall and everything will be blamed on a coincidence"

Caitlin looked up to see a tall man dressed in black with the letter 'O' dangling from a chain. "I'll have mercy on you Caitlin as you are harmless as of now but as for your employee I can't say the same" Darach scowled and grabbed his pokeball.

"-FALL-" The man's voice came out like iron latching onto his opponent.

Darach collapsed onto the floor his body freezing in place. "You sinnoh trainers are strong  but I am beyond strength. I am Neer" Caitlin jumped towards Darach and grabbed his pokeball sending out Empoleon.

"Use Hydro pump"

"STOP!!"  Empoleon stopped in place and not moving a single inch

What's happening, can he control pokemon?!?

The man removed his mask "Remember this face child for it will the first glimpse of the perfect future you will see"

Caitlin watched helplessly as the man took her employees pokemon and walked out of the room "You won't get away with this there will be someone to stop you" The man smiled cruelly "Someone to stop me, I've already tracked them down once before shouldn't be too much work for me this time"

Sinnoh  pokemon league

Cynthia and Bertha impatiently awaited the arrival of the sinnoh frontier brains from Unova but they never came. "None of them are responding and every single one of them has disappeared from their hotel rooms or gone missing" 

Cynthia's eyes grew dark as she realized her regions predicament 

"The most powerful trainers go missing days shortly after criminals targets two of the regions most important cities there's no denying it our region is under attack and right now we're losing" Cynthia grabbed her coat and her pokemon.

"Listen Cynthia you're still a young champion there's no need for you to be reckless" Cynthia shook her head "Y/n has been slumped over in a hospital multiple times because of those freaks" she gritted her teeth and sent out Togekiss.

"What do you plan to do?" asked Bertha 

"Simple , I'll comb over the entire region until I drive those scumbags out into the open " Cynthia took off on Togekiss leaving the pokemon league behind.

Meanwhile 

A huge computer ran diagnostics on every remaining trainers in Sinnoh "Four elite four members ,8 gym leaders and one champion" Suddenly a notification came to the computer "Maylene and Crasher wake have successfully been hospitalized 6 gym leaders remain"

Neer stood facing the computer "Soon the champion will leave her subordinates and come looking for us that's when we strike trapping her and finishing both her and Y/n. After that the rest of the region will fall" A tall elderly man stood behind him "Have I not instructed you to resign from this mission!!"  The man screamed at Neer turning the mans face into a cruel frown. He lifted up his hand "Do us all a favor and stop breathing"