How he comforts you

Start from the beginning

Lui Shirosagi

You just had a devastating loss at one of the most important match in your life and you weren't taking it easy at all. After the loss you pretty much shut everyone out including Lui. "Oi Y/n open up, let me in" ....no response..  This was actually his 3rd time asking you to let him in the room. Lui was not trying to break in but he was honestly worried about you. Lui sighs and and now slowly turns around and slides down the door and sits on the floor leaning on your door while you were doing the same on the other side. "You know I'm not gonna leave you alone right" "at this point I'm just talking to myself " "you know locking yourself in your room isn't going to make you win your next match right-"
That's when you opened the door and Lui barely to managed to not fall and looked at you to give you a smile before saying "You wanna talk about it now?"

Free De La Hoya

Free as always came to train late today only to find you not there? Which is very strange as you usually always come in time unlike your boyfriend. The entire day you didn't come in for training or meals and Free got very worried. Eventually he went in your room to check on you. Without bothering to knock he calls out your name "Y/n open the door" "You're not gonna have me stand here all day right" and then Free noticed that the door was unlocked. So he walks in to see you completely holed up in your blanket on top of your bed.
Free then sits beside you and starts patting the blanket slowly "It's okay y/n, everything's alright. Tell me what's bothering you deer?" "I won't leave your side you know, I'm always here". Eventually you ease up and come out of your blanket to hug Free and tell him all your worries.

Fubuki Sumiye

Fubuki and you were hanging out at your house and suddenly the wind picked up. "I think it's going to rain y/n" says your boyfriend and just as his statement it starts heavily raining in a bit. And then it starts storming and thundering. Unknown to Fubuki you were actually scared of lighting and thunders. As a thunder strikes from the sky you nearly scream and hold on to your ears to stop any more noise . Fubuki instantly notices your reaction and takes no time to understand your fright of thunders. "Y/n are you okay?! " "Oh no is there any way I could help you" like that he asked you several questions but you were in no shape to answer. Then you suddenly feel two warm pair of hands on top of your own. He firmly placed his hands on top of yours that held your ears to stop anymore sound to get to your ears and held you like that throughout the storm.

Suoh Genji

The fear of height. It is something you had ever since childhood. Though many people didn't know about it as you always avoided high places. But somehow. Today of all days you ended up on top of a single floor building and the door to the stairs somehow got locked. And of course. The only way down is the ladder. No way you were gonna use that. Except....all of your friends already went down using it and you were the last one there. Everyone was encouraging you to get down but you were a shaking mess. And Suoh caught on to what was happening. "Flower easy there. Just take small steps and if anything happens trust me I'll catch you!". Taking deep breaths you went to give it a try. Eventually when you were at the last few steps Suoh held you by your waist and put you down on the ground while hugging you. You'd body was still shaking as Suoh held you. He held you like that until your nerves calmed down.

Phi

You were in you and Phi's shared room. Lying on the bed with your face stuffed in the pillow which was gradually getting wetter and wetter with your hot soft tears. While Phi sits on the bed beside your figure. He puts a hand on your back and says " Y/n love, look at me." And receives no answer but your sniffles. Phi sighs and tries again, " Y/n dear, what happened you know you can tell me. What hurt you so much love?". Still receiving no reply he starts to slightly pat your head. "If you tell me I'll fix everything for you, you know" and he finally received his waited reply, only for you to say "it's not something you can fix Phi" ..sniff.. at least now you were finally looking at him. Phi takes your face in his hand and kisses away your tears. "Shh, we don't know unless you tell me"

Hyde

Hyde was quiet for once as he stays beside you as you quietly cry to yourself holding your broken bey that got shattered to pieces after a match with your rival. You hold your bey constantly crying and mentally apologizing to it for even letting this happen. This has been going for over and hour and the entire time Hyde stayed beside you occasionally patting your back and and telling you comforting words. " Don't take it so hard on yourself Y/n"
"Hmmm..." . Hyde tries to cheer you up again by saying "okay, how about this? We fix your bey and build a stronger one together and it'll be more awesome than ever?!". Now you finally look at him with eyes shinning with hope. "Then...let's start now!"
Hyde has finally cheered you up.

Arthur Peregrine

For whatever reason you were upset and crying your eyes out as warm tears streamed down your face quietly. Arthur just sat beside you saying nothing as you cried by yourself for almost half an hour now.
He sighs to himself finally making an attempt to help you " Crying your eyes out like this isn't going to solve anything" you just ignored him and he continued "If you just tell me who hurt you I could just go destroy their bey, their future and their life. Then we could just be happy again couldn't we?". You accidentally let out a laugh hearing Arthur's ridiculous solution to your problem while knowing fully well he meant every word. "It's nothing you can solve by destroying Arthur" you told him as he now cross his arms over his chest and give you a low "hm".

Delta Zakuro

Delta came to visit you only to find you holding your knees to your chest and quietly sniffling to yourself on the floor. He was pretty shocked to see you in that state. So he very quietly took little steps towards you not to frighten you and kneeled down to your level. Carefully he spoke up "Y/n it's me". Your head was practically glued to your knees as you didn't even look up at him. To be honest Delta was pretty confused. Cold being his nature he never knew how to comfort a crying person, let alone his girlfriend. But he tried, to be as gentle as he could. "Y/n, talk to me..please". Hearing his sincere voice you looked up to him and saw him holding out a tissue for you to wipe your tears. He handed you the tissue and you stopped crying. "So do you want to talk about it?"

_________________★___________________

Andd done!!

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter,
If you did , don't forget to show me your support through VOTE and COMMENT

Really means a lot you all :)

If you want to read a specific scenario  or want me to add a new character, please let me know through comments or inbox me

Follow for more

Thanks you for reading,

[ REQUESTS ARE OPEN ]

- Sun sets<3