He chuckles,"Just come on"

He leads me into a building. Suddenly loud music blares in my ears. A club? He continues walking, not before saying something to a man.

He walk down a flight of stairs, before meeting a huge place, like a stadium but without it being outside.

People cheering fighters, lights glaring as ever.

I breathe in the smell of moist, damp and Coke.

I miss this.

I quickly sign my name and go to the changing rooms, jeeping my bag and putting on my mask.

I warm myself up with a few moves I could use. I can't seem to think straight about all this. What am I doing wrong? Nothing. Nothing at all.

I hear the announcer's voice, calling the person who was supposed to fight.

I walk out of the changing rooms and sit down somewhere close to the ring and next to Ashton.

"And now his opponent, weighing at 275 pounds, Ridiculous Mayhem!"

Seriously, that was all he could come up with? I look at the ridiculous guy, he's up against another slightly skinner dude.

The bell rung and fight begun.

The ridiculous guy wasted no time to pounce on the skinny guy.

He threw a punch, skinny guy dodged it and elbowed him in the ribs. Ridiculous guy doubled over, giving skinny guy a chance to strike his spine.

Ridiculous dodged the hit and punched skinny guy in the face. Skinny guy stumbled and the crowd went wild.

I thought it was over for the skinny guy, suddenly he leaped high and struck a punch to ridiculous guy. Ridiculous fell down and the crowd went crazy.

"And the winner of this match is Night Raid!" The announcer's voice sounded and the skinny guy took off his mask.

Only to be stunned seeing Ashton.

Ashton's here?!

He's eyes scanned the crowd, getting to my side I quickly bent my head, avoiding his eyes.

I stood up to run to the changing rooms when Ashford held me back.

"Whoa, where are you going, they're about to call you"

"I'll be right back!" I sprinted off.

I rummaged through my bag, praying for another mask. I found one and quickly put it on top of my other mask on my face.

I went back, sat down and nervously scratch the back of my ear.

"What was that about and why the two masks?!" Ashford asks.

"It's nothing"

Soon enough, the announcer's voice sounded and my heart did two flips when I saw as Ashton jumps inside the ring.

Everyone cheers for him and I just fiddle with my fingers, slightly rethinking this whole ordeal.

"And now, we have his opponent, Rage!"

Yeah I wasn't given a dialogue, who cares.

I walk into the ring, no applauds, not even a cough.

"A girl?!" Ashton chuckles mockingly " you're gonna make me fight a girl? What if I ruin her face, she'll definitely call her daddy for me" the whole crowd laughs.

"I don't need my daddy to ruin your face for me, I could happily do that with one single punch!" I challenge. Since I was wearing not one, but two masks, it muffled my voice.