36| Whimsical Wonders

Comincia dall'inizio

She clings to it, and I turn, grinning at her, and begin making mg way towards the tiller, with her next to me

I finished buying the Stich.

My heart filled with warmness by his gesture

"Thank you." I said, smiling, holding the Stich in my arms.

"No problem." He said and dropped an arm around my shoulder, and it was automatic when I leaned into him.

As the sun dipped below the horizon, casting a golden glow over Sleeping Beauty's Castle, Grayson and I walked close together, leaving Disney behind.

As they bid farewell to the park, our Mickey and Minnie ears perched proudly atop our heads, I felt as though oir own adventure was just beginning.

The engine hummed softly in the background, and I stole a few glances at Kiara, my heart racing with a mixture of nerves and excitement

I'd had possibly the best day of my life. Spending time with Kiara felt like everything.

We'd just finished our first date, a whirlwind of laughter and shared moments that seemed to fly by too quickly.

Now, as I drove down the dimly lit streets towards Sarah's house, the air was filled with a comfortable silence, punctuated by occasional bursts of conversation.

Kiara laughter echoed through the car, and I didn't miss the way her eyes twinkled with joy as she recounted our day at Disney.

I couldn't help but smile, feeling a warmth spread through me at the sound of her laughter.

It felt surreal to be sitting next to her, sharing this intimate moment after weeks of decling to ask her to go out with me.

As we approached Kiara's house, my heart sank a little, realizing that our time together was coming to an end.

I parked the car in her driveway and turned to face her, the streetlights casting a soft glow on her face. For a moment, we sat in silence, lost in each other's gaze.

I don't know what came through me, but I reached over and gently brushed a curl from Kie's face.

Leaning in, I pressed my lips to hers in a tender kiss, savoring the moment as if time had slowed down just for us.

As we pulled away, her eyes sparkled with emotion. Her bottom lipped sunk unto her teeth, and a dimpled smile made its way on her lips.

I turned my head to the side, running my tongue along the side of my mouth, grinning myself.

I felt her eyes on me, and it felt as though they were pulling my gaze back to hers like a magnet.

"Thank you for tonight, Gray. It was really, really amazing." She said in a low voice.

"Anytime. I had a good time with you." I said.

"Oh, you did?" She asks playfully.

"Oh, yes, I most definitely did. Mainly because of you." I said and playfully winked at her.

She laughed, and I smiled. She unbuckled her seat belt.

"Goodnight, Grayson." She said, smiling.

"Goodnight, kie." I said back, and she got out of the car shutting the door.

With one last lingering look, I watched as Kiara disappeared into her house, a smile playing at the corners of my lips.

As he drove away into the night, he couldn't shake the feeling that this was just the beginning of something beautiful.