14| Shit Talking Bitch & Disgusting Attitude

Nathan, Blake and I are walking to the boys locker room

Nathan, Blake and I are walking to the boys locker room. We have practice today, with our new coach. Coach Reed.

"Right boys, I am coach Reed, your new coach. I am very honoured to be here. I'm sure most of you know me from the NFL, but that's besides the point. I'm very excited to get to work with you boys and hope we can make this a fun season. I do have some rules I would like you to follow but I'll tell you about them on Thursday. And I may switch up the postion you play if I think you could be better in another one." He said and I like his energy. He's definitely what people say he is.

Stern and serious yet still is a chill guy.

He really does look like his kiara.

"Okay, I'm not gonna waist any more time so lets just to get the heart rate beating just run a lap. And whose the captain?" He asks.

Everyone's eyes shoot at me.

"Grayson." I introduce.

He smiled.

"Can you warm them up once you've all ran."

"Yeah sure."

"Great."
___

"Kiara Reed?" Ms

"Kiara Reed?" Ms. Rose calls out, looking around the room.

Okay I'm up.

I stand up. She smiles as she sees me, making my way the front.

"Hi. if you don't mind may I use my own speaker?"

"Yeah sure. Thats fine by me."

"Thank you."

I set my speaker down with my phone already connected.