18| Boys Are Assholes

I was peacefully sleeping, with my arms wrapped around the avocado teddy when something wet gets poured on my face

I immedaty sit up and wipe the water off my face with my hand.

I open my eyes and see Jayden next to the bed with a cup in his hand.

He starts laughing.

"I don't find you funny." I said.

"Goodmorning there sleeping beauty. Time to get up for school!" He shouts and my I waste no time blocking them.

Why?

"Get out." I stated, being so done with him.

I take a pillow and aim for his face, buy miss and hit his chest.

I watch as he leaves my room leaving the door open on purpose.

"I hate you! With the a biggest passion!" I yelled put for him.

I fall back down onto the bed.

Fuck mornings!

I slowly walk get out bed and take a claw clip thats already ontop of the bedside table and clip ny hair back.

I start getting ready.

Once I've taken a shower. I step out and wrap a towel around my body.

I immeaty moisture my face since it gets dry quickly.

I pick out an outfit for today which is a wite skirt and a purple off the shoulder cardigan.

I put my hair in a half up half down using a sma clear claw clip to clip the top half and took some front pieces out

I do my usual makeup, get my backpack and phone and proceed to go down stairs.

"Morning." I greet when I enter the kitchen. I only see mom and Jayden.

"Morning." She said with enthusiasm.

"Sleep well?" She aksed taking a sip of her coffee.

"Yeah, until someone decided to pour water on my face." I said emphasize 'someone' and looking at the person responsible for it.