15| Left

"Hey Kie. Heads up!" I hear Jayden's voice yell. I immediately know he's thrown a ball to me, so I close my book as quickly as possible sit up and by the time I've already sit up, the ball comes flying to me and BAM.

It hits me.

ON THE LEFT FUCKING BOOB!!!

I yelp.

Damn that hurt like a motherfucker.

"You didn't catch it!" He yells.

I give him the bird.

After it has healed, I stand up, grab the ball and make my way down the bleachers with a smirk.

"Where you going?" Dad asks, leaning against the fence, with his arms crossed across his chest and his legs crossed at the ankles.

"Oh nowhere in particular." I say while walking backwards but towards where Jayden's standing with the rest of the team.

"Kiara." He says, knowing damn well what I'm gonna do.

"Dad." I say in the same tone.

I turn around to see all the boys looking at me with the ball in my hands. I don't look at anyone but Jayden.

Like they know what I'm about to do, they clear a path for me.

"Think you should run, because you know you threw the ball and hit her on the cherries." Nathan says.

Did he just describe books as cherries?!

I laugh in my head.

Jayden starts backing up while mouthing 'I'm sorry' over and over again, but my smirk only grows bigger and bigger.

He realises that I don't care about his apology and runs.

I run after him with the ball still in my hand.

I throw the ball and hits him painfully on his head.

"Kie!!" He yelps.

Yess.

He groans and I hook my leg around one of his, making him trip falling on his chest.

He groans.

"fuck." He says.

"Why the fuck did you throw it at my actual left boob. Poor Amanda here was on the verge of dying you dickhead."

"You named your boob Amanda?" He asks amused.

"Yes, but that's not the point."

"You didn't catch it."

"So?"

He stands up and runs- this fucker didn't even say sorry?!

I run after him.

Whwn i close enough, I jump onto his back. I successfully do so and he falls onto his stomach again with an even louder groan.

"Say you are sorry Jay." I demand.

He's quiet.

"Jayden" I warn.

He's still quiet.

Okay.

"I dont care how long it'll take for you to apologize bit all I know is that I ain't moving here. I'll stay right where I am. You have until im dead." I said

He rolls his eyes and lets out a sigh.

"I'm sorry." He says.

"Sorry who?"

"Sorry Kie. I'm sorry can you please get your ass off of my back now."

"I'm not the one your dupposed yo say dprru yo." I smirked

"I'm not fuckibg yo your boob thay I'm sorry."

I stay for a few seconds the. Stand up and it takes him a bit longer to stand.

"Can you piggy back ride me?" I ask.

"No."

I raise my eyebrow and he signs knowing what I could do to him.

He squats down and I get onto his back. He starts walking across the whole field. Once we've reached the team again I get off with to a grin.

"I'm gonna get you back so badly. Watch." He whispers.

" I'd like to see you try asshole. But what did you expect you threw the ball at my  boob. Poor Amanda here almost died. Shes part of me and is my girl so I had to stand up for her."

"Well if you would've caught it. It wouldn't of hit it."

"Um excuse you its not called an it. It's name is Amada Jayden. A-M-A-N-D-A. I've been saying that for the past ten minutes."

He rolls his eyes and walks away and to dad. They exchange a few words and do a father son hug kinda thing.

He salutes and give me the bird.

"Love you too buddy!" I said.

"Your relationship ship with each other is interesting."Blake says.

"Yeah. Our love language is fighting and bullying each other." I said like it's a normal thing.

"Make sense since you are siblings."

I nod.

"Someone remind me to never get onto her bad side." Nathan says.

I smirk.

"Well it was nice meeting you all, but imma dip." I point behind me.

"Bye littledevil!" Jacob, who's part of the team, says.

I turn around and narrow my eyebrows at him.

"Just a nickname."

I nod.

"By the looks of it, looks like you are enjoying being around them." Dad says.

"Yeah they're nice I guess." He smiles and heads over to the team.

They huddle up and dad starts telling them things as well as them nodding their heads or replying with a 'yes coach'.

They said their goodbyes and now it was dad and I on the field. I get my bags and he does the same.

We walk side by side with his arm draped around my shoulder and plants a kiss on my hair.

"You liking it here so far?" He asks.

"Surprisingly, yes." I said.

___