05| No Boys Aloud talk

The boys are coming over to my house today, just to chill

I'm sitting in the living room, with Hazel, lecturing her for the seventh time about how she should stop checking out boys, hell even be thinking about them.

Who knows what goes on inside her head when she sees "cute" boys.

Nope, I don't like the thought of that.

As long as I'm alive and well, I will make sure she doesn't date any boy, because man if I found out oh so God help me.

I know I'm being overprotective but I'm a guy and I know how they are. If I found out she got hurt by one, I'd  go insane.

I just honestly don't want her heart broken, because, nothing hurts more that getting hurt by the person you love. The person who you thought would be your forever.

"So, it's fine for you look at other girls and talk to Nathan and Logan about them but it's not when I do it?"

"No, thats not what i mean Hazel. And i dont do any of those things anymore."

"Mhm." She rolls her eyes.

She got an attitude now?

"I'm serious."

"Really? Because I swear that me,  mommy, daddy saw you looking at that pretty girl yesterday at the grocery store."

She's not lying about that.

Fuck was she beautiful though. Her green eyes. Her pink lips.

Her damn cute dimpled smile, that caused me to loose focus on everything around me.

To me she's the definition of beautiful.

I don't even know if I'll ever see her again.

__

I hear the front door open.

"I'm home!" I hear Nathan yell.

Hazel gasps.

"Lo and Nate!" She yells in excitement. She throws her iPad to the side, not caring about it anymore and runs over to them.

"Hey Hazel." Logan is the first to pick her up. He props her onto his hip.

"How are you?" He asks.

"Good," she replies.

"I like your dress." He compliments making her smile.

"Thank you. Gray helped me pick it out." She said and the boys looked at me in aww.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at my phone.

"But he's starting again with the No Boys Aloud talk again. He says," She clears her throat. "You are to young to be looking at boys, you shouldn't be liking boys, they are gonna break your heart, Hazel" She continues, but attemps to deepen her voice so it sounds like mine, but she fails miserably.

"Hazel we both know I don't sound like that." I said looking at her.

"True. But I'm trying to. Your voice is  deep and well mine is little." She says. I let out a soft laugh while shaking my head.

"He's giving you the 'no boys aloud' talk...again." logan says.

"Yeah."

He starts walking into the living room with her still on his hip.

"I don't understand because he says boys aren't nice but you guys are." She said.

"We are nice, but Hazel there are some boys even some girls that are aren't nice and they always do bad stuff." Logan says.

"I know but-" She tries to argue but Nathan cuts her off.

"No but's or if's were just telling you the truth okay." Nathan interferes.

"Okay." Her voice is soft when she says it.

"He's only tying to protect you from those boys, because he doesn't want your nice and good heart to break." Nathan says.

Logan sets Hazel gently back onto her feet and she runs to my mom whos walking towards us.

Nathan and him both take their seats on the couch

"Hey guys. Its been a while." Mom greets walking in with Hazel on her hip.

"Mrs Tee." Nathan says.

"Hey momma Taylor." Logan says.

"How are we doing?" She asks.

"Great."

"Fabulous."

Both of the boys answers are sarcastic.

"You in pain after yesterday?" She asks with a grin, while making herself a coffee

"Yeah we don't talk about that." Logan says, causing her to laugh.

"Why does it seem like you enjoy hearing and seeing us in pain?" I asked her.

"Because maybe I do maybe I don't. Who knows?"

__