29| Only for you

"Can I tell you something?" I asked my mom, who lays beside me, watching the TV..

"Of course you can." She says, turning to look at me.

I'm silent for a bit, contemplating if I should tell her or not.

"So there's this boy." I started, not adding anything more just yet.

She gave me this look.

"Kiara." Her voice was serious.

"Mom." I said in the same voice, knowing damn well where this conversation is gonna go.

She lifts an eyebrow up at me.

"I know -" she cuts me off again.

"Kiara, im not the type of parent who's strict, but you know what happened last time there was a boy."

"Yeah, I do know, mom. And I'm gonna risk it for this boy. He's different." I continued telling her and telling her so much about him.

I felt love I could go on and on about Grayson.

"He seems like a sweet guy."

"You have no idea." I smiled, remembering our times together.

"And you like this boy?"

"Yeah. I really like him."

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Yeah, okay. I mean, if you think he's the one, then go for it, Kie. I'm not gonna stop you from finding yourself love." She said, adding a smile.

I then went and wrapped my arms around her, smiling like an idiot.

"I'm happy you told me. But I also need you to be very careful."

"I will."

__

I woke up and quickly got got. I put on a beige sweater with a denim skirt and uggs.

I put my culry hair into a half up half down, typing the top half with a white bow.

I threw my bag on top of one of my shoulders and left my room and headed to the kitchen, finding the entire family there already.

"Your birthday's coming up soon." My mother said smiling.

"Yeah, turning seventeen." I said before taking a sip of coffee.