The End Game !!!

A few days passed by, Aneesh and Aadhya were never heard and seen after Ashish had been caught. After the phone call Mahesh asked his team to track the number and they traced Ashish . He was dragged and put behind the bars. In the jail,Ashish and Malini started the blame game. Dev had divorced Malini and was happy that he had gotten rid of Malini.

Sameer too had married a pretty bubbly girl, Niya. She had joined the Malhotra Industries as a secretary and he liked her honesty and cheerfulness. After a courtship of 3 months they tied the knot .

Meanwhile Aneesh and Aadhya had planned something deadly.

One evening when ,Moran were spending time at the beach they didn't know that their trip would turn into a deadly nightmare. While returning, Monami was craving to have Noodles. Karan parked the car and asked Monami to sit in the car and he would get her Noodles parcel.

After 15 minutes when Karan returned with the parcel, he was surprised on not seeing Monami in the car . He searched for her everywhere in the parking lot but couldn't find a trace of her. He then sat in the car and started driving the car wondering where could she have gone. He called up everyone trying to find about Monami's wherabouts. No one had any clue as to where she was...suddenly he heard a beeping sound that was coming from his car. He searched everywhere except for the glove box. Soon the beep' s volume had increased Karan then checked the glove box and what he saw next made his eyes pop out of their sockets . It was bomb which had about 20 minutes left. He quickly called Mahesh Uncle who asked him to drive the car to an isolated place and leave the car there itself.

Karan chased his car at a high speed and left it on a deserted place and got out of the car and ran at a distance. In a few minutes he could see his car engulfed in flames. Agitated with everything that happened since the time he had left to get Noodles got on his nerves. He started screaming loudly . In the meantime Mahesh reached the place where Karan was sitting with his head buried within his knees. Mahesh sat next to him. Feeling someone's presence ,Karan looked up and found Mahesh sitting next to him. Karan couldn't hold back his tears and hugged and cried inconsolably. He was worried for his wife and their unborn child. After sometime Mahesh took Karan to his home as he knew that this was a personal attack on Karan owing to success. Mahesh then asked Karan to describe what exactly he saw when he came back with the parcel . Karan narrated everything that he saw and felt . Mahesh asked his team to visit the spot where Karan had parked his car and asked them to check every CCTV footage in and around the area . Karan and Mahesh too went and checked all the footages but what caught Karan and Mahesh attention was a black jaguar that speedily drove away a few minutes before Karan had returned with the parcel.

Mahesh asked the security man too zoom in the car 's photo so that he could make a note of the car . As the photo was zoomed it was a car that had Karnataka's number plate. It was KA 24 0022, Mahesh then sent a message to all the police teams to track down the car and also called his friend who was the DCP of the Karnataka Police. His friend then told that a couple had complained that their Jaguar had been missing for a couple of days and also the Car Number matched with the missing Car Number Plate. Mahesh and Karan then left for Karnataka.

Meanwhile Monami had been kidnapped by Aadhya, who made her smell Chloroform and asked her men to carry Monami and put her in the car. She then drove off speedily . She kept Monami in an isolated building which looked really shabby. After she left, Monami slightly started regaining her consciousness and found that her hands and feet were tied. She screamed for help but no one came as there was no one in the place . She was worried for her child more than herself and sent a prayer to the Almighty to keep her child and Karan safe. She felt hungry and wanted water but unfortunately there was nothing that could be of help. There was complete darkness . She somehow found a broken piece of glass and reached to it. She somehow managed to untie her hands and then freed herself. She stumbled a but as she was feeling dizzy and somehow tried get out of the dark room.

Karan and Mahesh reached Karnataka and immediately went to meet Mahesh's friend, Mr Kaamat. Kaamat had asked the couple also to visit the police station in all this while Karan was just scared and wondering how was Monami . His heart rate had accelerated and he didn't feel like eating until he saw his Monami.

Mr.Kaamat had asked his team to nab down the culprits who had stolen the car as luckily the car had a GPS tracker . Fortunately Aadhya and Aneesh never knew about it, the location of the car came in some jungle location of the Western Ghat . Karan and Mahesh took a car and drove off at a high speed to the location sent. Meanwhile Monami somehow managed to open the lock with the help if her hair clip. The room had no ventilation and she had started feeling suffocated she sat down for a while and took a few deep breaths stabilize herself. She then walked away from the room and descended the stairs which felt shaky as though it could collapse any moment. She finally managed to get out of the place and in a few minutes the entire building collapsed due to a bomb blast. Monami sent a thank you prayer to the Almighty for helping her get out of the building. Drowsiness and weakness consumed Monami and she barely walked a few steps and then collapsed but ensured nothing happened to her child. In the meantime, Karan and Mahesh reached the site where the car was parked. It was a dense forest and nothing was visible. Karan the climbed up the tree to see if he could see anything at a distance but what he saw shocked him to the core. He could see a building burning in the north east side. He and Mahesh quickly ran towards the building and saw that the building was caught in flames. Karan fell on his knees crying inconsolably while Mahesh looked around the periphery of the site to look for some evidence when he saw a few footprints on the wet mud . He followed it and found Monami lying unconscious with her hand on her belly. He quickly connected to Karan and asked him to come to the place where he found Monami.

Mahesh : Hello Karan, mujhe Monami mili hain woh bhi behoshi ki haalat mein. Jaldi building ke right side of tumhe footprints dikhayi denga. Tum ussi ko follow karna.

Karan: Theek hain uncle main aata hoon.

Saying so Karan too followed the footsteps when he saw Monami. He went to her and lifted her and quickly took her to the car. Mahesh drove the car quickly and they reached a hospital. Karan then admitted Monami in the emergency ward where the doctor started checking her vitals and attached an IV saline to restore her body fluids. Karan kept pacing to and fro and was hell worried for Monami and their child. A few minutes later the Doctor walked out and called Karan.

Doctor: Mr. Karan Shergill please zara mere cabin main aaiye mujhe aapse kuch zaroori baat karni hain.

Karan was hell scared ,beads of sweat formed on his forehead but nonetheless he walked to the Doctor's Cabin.

Karan: Kya kehna chahate hain aap Doctor? Meri biwi theek toh hain na ? Koi problem?!

Doctor: Dekhiye Mr.Shergill aapki Biwi toh theek hojayegi lekin unki pregnancy mein complications hain. Ham abhi unhe Utrasonography ke liye lejaayenge uske baad hi main aapko detail main bata sakta hoon. Pehle aap yeh thode dawaiyan lekar aajaye aur kucch forms bhar dijiye taaki ham baaki ke procedures kar sakte hain.

Karan nodded and his hands were shivering as he was really worried. He somehow filled the form and then walked to the Pharmacy.

The ward boys then took Monami to the Ultrasound room while Karan could only look through the window.

After sometime the Doctors came out. Karan rushed to them and enquired about what happened!?

Karan : Doctor kya hua ,kya aaya Ultrasound report mein?!
Meri biwi aur baccha theek hain na ??!

Doctor: Dekhiye Mr. Shergill, aapki Biwi ki pregnancy bahut zyaada complicated hain. Aur abhi jab hamme Ultrasound kiya toh hamne dekha ki she is carrying twins. Main aapko pehle hi bata detu hu ki abhi se unko bahut zyaada dhyaan rakhna hoga aur jitna ho sake unhe stress se dur rakhiye.

Karan was on cloud nine on hearing that he was going to become a father of two kids . He made a mental note that he would protect his family at all costs.