Where is Monu ????!

A few moments later , Monami pulled Karan along with her and made him stand at a spot where the sea waves gently swept across and washed their feet. They both were enjoying until Monami got a mischievous idea.  Karan who had closed his eyes and felt relaxed suddenly was taken aback when he felt someone splashing water on his face. Well it was by his dearest Rani Sahiba who splashed the water and was laughing whole heartedly looking at his face and his expressions.
When you are in love you enjoy your partner's joy which could even be very silly.
Same was Karan's condition he adored Monami's pretty smile and tried to absorb each and every moment he spent with her. Her non stop chatter,  her way of dealing with problems......the mischief and innocence in her eyes......the way she made sure everyone around her smiled and the kindness filled in her heart. Realizing that he was silent and not responding to her voice....Monami shook Karan which brought him back from his dreamland. He smiled at her and kissed  her cheeks. Later they were enjoying ice gollas and icecreams and went back to their respective homes biding adieu to each other.
They both slept peacefully with a beautiful smile adorning their face not knowing the storm they would be facing tomorrow!

Next day, Karan had to leave early as he had to inspect a site with Aadya,  and Monami as usual being a sleepy bean...woke up around 8.30 am as Juhi pulled off the blanket and switched offf the fan. (Waise kis kis ki mummy aise utha thi hain kyunki I am a sleepy bean and I love to sleep....it feels as if the bed has magnet attached to it which pulls us towards it.....comments mein zaroor batayega)...Monami got ready quickly and as usual first she went to the temple nearby offered her prayers and quickly left for the office unknown to her, Aadya's goons were keeping an eye on her and just as she left the temple and took a narrow lane to reach the office earlier they blocked her way and forcefully kidnapped her.
Although she tried to fight them they made her smell chloroform and as a result she lost her consciousness.  They took her to the godown and informed Aadya. Aadya had a devilish smirk on her face as she felt that now with Monami not being there   Karan would focus more on her and she would entrap him with her money and beauty, but what she doesn't know is that love cannot be bought !!

Aadya asked them to keep a watch on her and inject a drug that she had messaged them every 6 hourly. She also told them that she had sent some extra amount of money as she was happy with their work.
Karan had started feeling restless , he didn't know why but he had this guy feeling that something bad was going to happen. He only knew that the thing that could calm him down was his Rani Sahiba's jadoo ki jhappi.
After the meeting Karan and Aadya left to the office. On entering the office Karan quickly went to Monami's cabin  but to his surprise Monami wasn't in her cabin . He quickly checked the security register to check if she  had come,not seeing her name and signature he was sure that there is something fishy.  He quickly called Juhi.

Karan: Mummy Monu ghar pe hain kya?!

Juhi: Nahi beta woh toh apne regular time pe nikal gayi thi aur ussne yeh bhi kaha tha ki aaj raat woh hum sab ke liye aloo ke paranthe banayegi aur tumhe aur Suhanaji ko bhi ghar par bulaane wali thi. Kya Hua woh office mein nahi hain kya ?
Beta agar woh  mile toh mujhe ek call kardena mujhe dar lag raha kahi meri bacchi kisi musibat mein toh nahi hain!
Beta mera jee bahut ghabra raha  hain.........

Karan: Mummy aap pareshan mat ho,  shayad aaj woh sab ke liye aloo ke paranthe banane wali hain isliye usne half day liya hoga.  Main usse phone karke usse aapko call karneko kahunga. Aap fikar mat kijiye,  yeh mera vaada hain ki mere hote hue main Monami par aanch bhi aane nahi dunga.

Juhi: Theek hain  beta !!
Main rakhti hoon....apna khayal bhi rakhna!

Karan : Haan Mummy, bye!

Sameer who was passing by heard the entire conversation and realized that maybe Aadya in her obsession of claiming Karan ,was behind Monami's disappearance.
He quickly called up one of his trustworthy man and asked him to trace Monami 's number and also check Aadya's phone records.
In a few minutes , the informer called Sameer and told that Monami's last location was Khurana company's old warehouse which had been closed because of a fire accident and Aadya had made transactions of almost 50 lakhs early in the morning. Also her call records showed that she frequently contacted a man,  also known as Dada Bhai who was well known for kidnapping people and then murdering them brutally.

Sameer had enough of Aadya's obsessiveness,  he called Karan and asked him to come near the parking as soon as possible.

Karan reached the parking where Sameer signalled him to sit in his car.

Sameer: Karan abhi main jo tumhe batane wala hoon usse acche se sunna  aur uske baad tumhe jo action lena ho  lena.

Karan was confused and nodded his head.

Sameer showed him the video recording of the day Aadya asked Rahul to lock Monami in the old store room which was undusted and was dark and thereby triggering Monami's panic attacks.
Looking at the video,  Karan tightened his hand into a fist.
Sameer told Karan about Aadya's obsessiveness towards him and her dislike that he and Monami are going to marry soon. He even told about Monami's kidnapping

Hearing about Monami's kidnapping,  Karan's heart skipped a beat....he felt as if someone snatched his life from him .
He requested Sameer to drive him to Monami as he knew at that moment she  needs him and he needs her.

Only after looking at her would he breathe peacefully.

Sameer and Karan left towards the old warehouse to rescue Monami!