The Karan Shergill's Game

The next few days passed in a jiffy, Monami was recovering well . She still didn't know that Sid was her older brother who had been separated by the cruel fate of destiny.

Karan's notice period had come to an end so he stopped working in the Malhotra Industries. This infuriated Aadya a lot. Sameer had already sent Karan's paycheck so she felt annoyed.
Monami too resigned from Malhotra Industries and this lead to the dip in the company's growth . But Aadya wasn't interested in her own company. It was Sameer who had to work really hard to maintain it in the top ten.

Karan and Monami worked in Shergill Industries. Monami too had gotten to know about Malini's misdeeds and was happy that finally Karan would get his father's love and a family's love that he always craved for since he was a child. Suhaana and Sooraj too were enjoying their time together that they had missed out due to someone's ill doings . Aneesh who was in Ludhiana, had thought that by trapping Karan's cousin , Nandini, he trapped Karan well but he didn't know that was Karan who had trapped him.

Flashback,

The day Aneesh faked his love for Nandini, she had called Karan as they always shared each and every detail with  one another .
Karan had asked Nandini to send the picture of the guy who proposed her and Nandini clicked a picture of Aneesh when he was asleep.
She sent it to Karan and Karan's rage knew no bounds seeing that Aneesh who was behind Monami and had tried to harm her was now behind his sister . He knew that Aneesh definitely had some evil motive behind him faking his love for Nandini.

Karan told Nandini to , be alert and careful and play along with Aneesh as he was a really crooked person. Infact Nandini had hired an  artist who used to play minor roles in the village's theatre and asked him  to pretend as a Pandit. He spoke wrong mantras and Aneesh and Nandini were never married. Although it felt that they were a couple. Karan had told Nandini to keep an eye on Aneesh and also to avoid any physical contact with him. Nandini knew what She had to do and followed all the instructions as Karan told her.

Flashback ends!

Meanwhile, Malini was rotting in the jail but this was not known to Ashish, Aadya and Aneesh.
Malini's phone was seized and was being tracked. At that moment, Ashish rang on her phone. Mahesh who was looking into it , asked his team to trace the number and he went into the cell.

Mahesh: Malini, Ashish ka  phone tumhe kyu aa raha hain.. .agar tum jail se nikalna chahati ho toh tum phone uthao aur jaisa main kehta hoon waisa karo.
Malini who desperately wanted to get out of the jail and agreed not knowing that this was just a trick to learn more about Ashish and Malini's plans.

Malini received the call after 4 to 5 rings.

Ashish: Kaha thhi tum, pata hain main tumhe kitna miss karta hoon. Waise tumhe pata hain maine kucch socha hain.Kyu na Sooraj aur Suhana ko tapka dete hain. Fir hamari pareshaani bhi khatam ho jaayegi. Uske baad saari property Abeer ke naam ki hojayegi toh uske baad ham Dev aur tumhari Saas ko swarg pahuncha denge aur uske baad tum aur main hamesha ke liye ek ho jaayenge. Aur hamari zindagi sirf aishon aaram se hi rahegi !

Malini who had forgotten that she was in the jail's cell too got carried away while Mahesh recorded all this as the phone was put on speaker.

Malini: Ashish main tumhe bahut zyaada miss karti hoon.Aur sahi kaha tumne, Sooraj bhaisaab aur Suhana Bhabhi ko tapka denge ...unke saath, Dev aur Maaji ko bhi taaki undono ki har roz ki kucch kucch se toh aaram milega. Pata nahi jab dekho tab dono mujhe taane sunate rehte hain.

Ashish: Jaanu tum pareshan mat ho.  Main hoon na main Aneesh aur Aadya ko shaamil karunga apne plan mein. Tum bas ready rehna. Soon the call ended while Mahesh smirked at Malini. Malini who had been carried away realized that all their plans were going to fail.

Meanwhile, Karan and Monami did a court marriage and then got married in the temple . Karan then went to Malhotra Industries to distribute sweets to his ex colleagues and boss.
Sameer was really happy for Moran and gave them his best wishes. The other colleagues too congratulated them and sent their best wishes.

In Aadya's cabin, 
Karan knocked on the door.
He heard a voice saying Come In.
He entered and sat down on the chairs facing to the person opposite. Aadya was overjoyed seeing Karan.She thought he had come back to her .Karan forwarded the box of sweets to Aadya, she took them but later when he told that he had married Monami and this was the Shaadi ka Ladu,....Aadya felt the ground beneath her shake. She was about to lose balance from her chair but luckily managed to steady herself.

Aadya gave a fake wish.

Aadya: Congratulations, tum dono ko......Tum dono bahut acche lagte ho saath mein....My best wishes to the two of you.

Karan  smiled and left the cabin. After Karan left,. ... Aadya couldn't digest the fact that Karan had married Monami .....her jealousy was at its peak and she stormed out of her cabin and went to the basement to call Aneesh.

Aneesh picked his call as soon as Aadya called.

Aneesh : Kya hua Aadya.....aaj achanak meri yaad you aayi tumhe??!

Aadya: Mujhe tumhari madad chahiye....Karan aur Monami ne shaadi kar li hain.....mujhse yeh ab bardaash nahi ho raha hain....ab mujhe inn dono se apna badla lena hain.  Tum jald se Mumbai aa jao aur ham milkar indono ko barbaad kar denge!