Sid and Monami's Truth!

In the hospital, suddenly Monami's condition had started deteriorating,  Karan panicked seeing Monami gasping for breath, the emergency doctors quickly came and had to shift Monami for a few tests.

In sometime , the Doctor's came out with a quite serious look, Juhi,Deepak and Karan were hell worried.

The trio went to the doctor and bombarded him with questions.

Trio: Kya hua Doctor hamari Monu ko achanak se aise kyu react kar rahi thhi?!
Sab theek hain na !?

Doctor: Dekhiye filhaal hamein unka operation karna padega ,unhe internal bleeding hui hain jiski wajese yeh sab hua hain. Sister aapko consent form dedengi aap uss form ko bhariye. Lekin ek baat main clear kar deta hoon ki has operation mein unki jaan ko khatra hain.Soch samjkar faisle kijiye aur phir hi ham operation shuru karenge.

The trio didnt know what to do, Juhi was shattered while Karan felt his lifeless. He immediately took the form and filled all the details and asked the doctor to start the surgery . He knew his Monami is a fighter and she would fight to come back to him.

The Doctor asked them to arrange for AB negative blood group as it may be required during the surgery. Karan and Deepak called up various blood banks for a few units of AB negative blood group but unfortunately no one had since it was a rare blood group. Karan then remembered Sid and called him up.

Karan : Hello ,Sid kya tum jaldi abhi hospital aa sakte ho ?!

Sid : Karan kya hua sab theek ?!

Karan : Nahi,Monami ko internal bleeding hui hain aur doctors usse OT mein le gaye hain. Woh keh rahe thhey ki Monami ko blood ki zaroorat hain aur tumhara aur Monami ka blood group same hain. Kya tum usse blood donate kar sakte ho?!

Sid : Karan main abhi nikalta hoon, mujhe pahunchne mein kamse kam 20 minute lagega. Don't worry kucch nahi hota Monami ko !

Karan : smiled sadly and said theek hain!

Sid then informed about Monami's condition and everyone were shocked. Sid hurriedly left with Sanju and started driving the car in a fast manner. All of a sudden his head rate too increased and he himself didn't know why he had a gut feeling that something is going to happen.
Sooner ,SidSa reached the hospital and Sid ran to Karan who guided him to the blood bank. They performed a few tests and then took about a unit of blood from his body.

After almost 2 hours the surgery was completed. The Doctor came out and assured everyone that Monami's condition was better .
The most happy were Sidran  .

Sid ran to the temple in the hospital and sent a thank you prayer to God , he then looked at the locket he was given as a child by his parents which had his parents and his baby sister's picture. Juhi too had followed Sid.
She saw Sid looking at his locket intently. She too peeled in and was shocked to see Baby Monu's pic in the locket.She wanted to confirm what she was thinking is true or not .

Juhi: Sid beta yeh locket ?!

Sid: Arre Juhi Aunty, jab main chhota thha toh mere mummy papa ne mujhe yeh locket gift kiya thha.Usmein maine apne Mummy Papa aur apni choti behen ka photo lagaya thha lekin ek accident mein mere Mummy Papa chal bassein aur meri behen mujhse bichhad gayi.

Juhi was shocked on learning that Sid and Monami were siblings who had been separated by the cruel game of fate  .

Looking at Juhi's shocked expressions Sid was startled.

Sid: Juhi Aunty aap theek toh hain na?!

Juhi then told that he And Monami were the long lost brother sister duo. Hearing this Sid was shocked  but he was happy.

He hugged Juhi in excitement and couldn't contain his happiness. His baby sister whom he had lovingly adored and held when she was born and but were separted by the cruel fate of destiny were now together but just to confirm he requested the Doctor for a DNA report.

The Doctor agreed and soon the test results came which said that the DNA of both the blood samples matched. Sid's happiness knew no bounds. He rushed to Monami's ward and caressed her hair.

Sid: Baccha ab uth jaao na, dekho main tumhare liye tumhare favourite chocolates aur icecreams bhi lekar aa jaunga.