Monu Slips into Coma

Karan was devastated and became a maniac. He lost control over his senses and slapped the doctor. Looking at his condition, Suhana was extremely worried and prayed to God ,to make Monami well else Karan would lose his sanity.

Everyone else were shocked looking at Karan's behaviour.
Karan went inside the ward and started weeping inconsolably. Abeer, Dev, Avinash, Mahesh and Sooraj were also shocked seeing Karan's behaviour, as he was known to always be a calm person.

Suhana felt Sooraj's presence and turned and was shocked to see him looking through the glass partition.
She knew that it would be difficult confronting him as she wanted to ask him a lot of questions. But decided to keep quiet as her son needed her right now.
Suhana went to Karan and caressed his hair. As soon as Karan felt his Mother's touch, he hugged her and was crying harder. Suhana felt bad that both her children were suffering but she controlled her emotions and told that Monami is a fighter and will be fine soon.

Suhana: Beta, tumhe pata hain tumhari Monami, ek fighter hain aur woh har mushkil ka saamna kar sakthi hain. Dekhna woh bahut jald theek ho jayegi.
Ab tum rona band karo aur thoda kucch khalo kyunki ab tumhe apni Monami ke liye ladna hain aur usse insaaf dilana hain .
Jiss kisine bhi Monami ke saath yeh kiya hain usse uski kiye ki saza dilwakar rehna hain.

Karan nodded his head and wiped off his tears. Soon he decided to avenge for Monami's condition by ensuring that he would put her criminals behind the bars.

Karan: Maa ab maine than liya ki main, Monami ko insaaf dilake rahunga. Uske saath jo huva hain woh ek sochi samjhi saazish hain aur woh kisi aur ne nahi balki Ms.Aadya Malhotra ne kiya hain .

Hearing Aadya Malhotra, Sid who was comforting Juhi and Deepak , was shocked.
His blood boiled in anger and he decided to confront Aadya.
He stormed out of the ward only to be greeted by Sooraj, Dev,Abeer,Mahesh and Avinash.

Avinash: Sid beta tum itne gusse mein kahaa jaa rahe ho?!

Sid: papa aapko pata hain, Monami ke saath jo huva hain woh ek sochi samjhi saazish hain!
Aur yeh hamari pyaari Aadya Malhotra ne kiya hain kyunki usse lagta hain ki Monami ke karaan, woh Karan se duur ho gayi hain. Lekin woh pyaaar ke baaremein kuchh nahi janti. Pyaar ka matlab hota hain sacrifice, ab bahut hogaya unn Malhotras ka pehle Aneesh ne Monami's ke saath batameezi karneki koshish ki, ussse molest kiya aur ab yeh Aadya. Usse lagta hain ki jo usse pasand aaye woh sab uske paas hone chahiye lekin Karan koi cheez nahi hain, woh ek insaan hain jiske paas apni khudki feelings bhi hain.
Maana main bachpan mein apni choti gilheri behen se bicchad gaya lekin jabse main Monami se mila hoon, uske saath ek alag si feeling mehsoos karta hoon jaise ki woh meri bicchdi hui choti gilheri hain.

Sooraj, Dev,Abeer, Avinash were shocked knowing that Aadya had stooped to such low levels.

Suhana who had just come out was shocked seeing Sooraj and others. She pretended to have not noticed them and started walking but suddenly stopped hearing Sooraj's voice.

Sooraj: Tum mujhse itni naraaz ho ki mujhe dekhke bhi undekha kar rahi ho!
Jaanta hoon tumhare mann mein bahut saare sawaal hain. Lekin ek baat tum sun lo maine sirf aur sirf tumse pyaar kiya hain aur zindagi bhar tumse pyaar karunga.
Hamare beech galat fehmiya, Malini ne paida kiya kyunki
woh hamesha se chahati thhi ki saari Shergill properties sirf aur sirf Abeer ko mile.
Jaanta hoon tumhe yahi lag raha hain ki main jhoot bol raha hoon lekin main sach keh raha hoon, tum chahiye toh Maa ,Dev, Avinash, Mahesh inn sab ko pucch lo maine kisi aur se naa pyaar kiya hain aur naahi shaadi.

Unknowingly all this was heard by Karan and he realized that he was wrong to have hated his father unknowingly and didn't know how to take up the news.
The day had been an emotional coaster for him . He quietly walked away from their and went to the cafeteria to sip a cup of hot tea.

While sipping tea he remembered a flashback.

FLASHBACK,
Karan: Monu tum na chai peena chhod do, abse tum meri tarah black coffee piya karo. Isse tum fit bhi rahogi aur tumhe neend bhi nahi aayegi.

Monami: Mr. Karan mujhe black coffee bilkul bhi nahi pasand, woh kitna kadwa hota hain ewww....aur mujhe fit rehne ke liye black coffee ki zaroorat nahi kyunki main har roz yoga karti hoon aur ek ghanta workout karti hoon .
Aur rahi baat neend ki toh kaam karte wakt mujhe neend nahi aati kyunki, I LOVE MY WORK, MERE LIYE MERA KAAM ,MERA PROFESSION MERI ZINDAGI HAIN JISSE MAIN HAR PAL ENJOY KARTI HOON ,haan kabhi kabhi jab mujhe kucch samajh nahi aata toj main frustate ho jaati hoon lekin at the end of the day mere liye yeh matter karta hain ki maine apni best koshish di.

Karan was speechless listening to her speak about her work with so much dedication and sincerity and that's why he adored her.

FLASHBACK ENDS.

Smiling to himself he drank her favourite tea and was determined to ensure that all those people who made his mom and his wife suffer would be in their right place.

meanwhile Sid stormed to Aadya's place who was busy enjoying her time gulping beer and busy building castles in the air.
She was thinking how she would propose to Karan, and this will be profitable as soon her company would be on the topmost position, and would have lots of money with which she would travel the world.

Sid looked at her and anger ran down his veins, he snatched her glass and threw it which broke Aadya's dream and he slapped her hard.

Sameer too was there and he didn't stop Sid as it was high time now that Aadya be taught a lesson for her obsessiveness.