Karan's resignation

The Doctor allowed everyone to go inside.  Juhi and Deepak  rushed inside but couldn't hold their tears back seeing their daughter lying on the bed with many wires attached to her body. Karan who entered stumbled a bit looking at Monami 's state.
Everyone else too were shocked and shed tears.

Karan realized that all this was becasue of Aadya, he decided to resign. He called Sameer and told him that he would be resigning from his job and would work only for the notice period of 15 days .
He turned back and was shocked to see Suhana. He realized that she must have heard everything.
He held Suhana's hand and took her to the hospital 's cafeteria.  He made her sit and sat down and told everything about Aadya's obsession and her misdeeds.
He even told her that he will resign from his current job and would search for some other job.  He was worried about his stay, but at that time Faizi kept his hand on his shoulder.
Karan turned back and saw Faizi. He understood that Faizi got to know the entire truth,  he assured Karan that he will help him find a better job but till then he could stay with them.
Karan reluctantly agreed.

Meanwhile Dev and Abeer who were going to the cafeteria with Avinash were surprised to see Karan and Faizi along with a woman who was middle aged.

They walked upto them, Avinash's eyes widened on seeing Suhana whereas Suhana didn't know about Avinash.

Abeer: Faizi,  Bade bhaiyya, Aunty aap sab yaha......sab theek toh hain na.

Faizi: Nahi Abeer , woh Monami yaha admit hui hain uski tabiyat theek nahi thi  issliye. Faizi didn't want to reveal about Monami's kidnapping and getting drugged as he knew Aadya was related to the Shergill's and he didn't want them to feel broken because of their family member 's misdoings.
Suhana,  Faizi and Karan left from there and went back to Monami's ward.

Meanwhile Avinash couldn't hold back himself and blurted out, Woh Suhaana Bhabhi hain,  Sooraj ki Patni, matlab Karan, Sooraj aur Suhaana Bhabhi ka beta hain, woh Shergill industries ka waris hain.

Hearing this Dev and Abeer were shocked .They felt the ground beneath them shake. They quickly ran to Sooraj's ward to inform him the same.

Dev,Avinash, Abeer: Bhaiyya/ Sooraj/Bade Papa........hamari Bhabhi/Badi Maa zinda hain aur humne unse abhi baat bhi ki. Aur aapka ek Beta hain,  aur anjaane mein hi  sahi lekin aap usse jaante ho aur ussne kayi baar aapki jaan bachayi.

Sooraj: Kya tum sab Suhaana se mile....woh kaisi hain  aur woh hospital mein kya kar rahi hain, woh theek toh hain na....Aur mera beta hain.....kaha hain woh aur mein usse jaanta hoon?!
Kaun?!

Dev/ Avinash/Abeer: Karan!!!!
Sooraj was shocked hearing that Karan was his child,  tears started forming in his eyes. He couldn't believe that unknowingly God made him meet his son, though he never knew about it. He then remembered how he and Karan had similarities in their thought process. Abeer quickly checked his WhatsApp messages where Monami had sent all the pictures and videos of her and Karan's engagement.
He showed the pictures and videos to Sooraj, Dev and Avinash. Sooraj sighed on his fate and said,
Kitna badnaseeb baap hoon na main, ki main apne hi bete ki sagai ki rasmo mein shaamil nahi  ho  paaya. Main apne Bete ki Zindagi ki itni Badi Khushi mehsoos nahi kar paya , mujhe abhi ke abhi me chalo ,mujhe Suhana aur Karan se milna hain. Mujhse aur raha nahi jaata.

At that moment, Faizi entered and was shocked to see Sooraj crying and everyone else also in tears.He panicked anbdaksed if everything was alright and if they wanted to call the Doctor.
Faizi: Sir sab theek hain na aap aise ro kyu rahe hain ...kyaa main doctor ko bulaake lekar ajau.

Everyone nodded in no and told that they were shedding tears of joy as Abeer  would be leaving for London in a few days to head over a project and they would miss him.Faizi smiled and told that they should celebrate it and not shed tears.
Faizi was concerned a lot about Karan . His tensed expressions didn't go unnoticed by the others present.
Abeer decided to intervene  .

Abeer: Faizi tum kuchh pareshan lag rahe ho. Sab theek hain na,agar tumhe Monami ki fikar hain toh main bus yeh kahunga ki she is a fighter aur woh bahut jald theek hi jayegi.

Faizi: Abeer baat yeh hain ki mujhe Karan ki bahut fikar ho rahi hain. Pata nahi ab woh kaha se 15 din mein so nayi naukri dhundega.

Everyone else where shocked hearing that Karan 's job was at stake. Sensing an opportunity to bring Karan and Sooraj closer ,Abeer proposed that Karan could work in Shergill industries as they needed an engineer.

Sooraj, Dev and others except Faizi understood Abeer's plan .

Sooraj: Faizi main bhi chahata hoon ki ek honhar engineer meri company mein kaam kare.Aur waise bhi Pawai ki nayi branch ,main chahata hoon woh Karan ko mile.
Tum uske saath baat karo kya pata who maan jaye.

Meanwhile in Monami's ward, her health had started deteriorating,  she had suddenly started gasping of breath and her body started having seizures. The emergency doctor along withthe neurologist was called to check her.
Everyone else panicked and sent prayers to the Almighty to save their child.
Karan was heartbroken looking at Monami's condition.

The Doctor 's had to inject a few medicines through her IV line and she became a little stable but a few moments later , she had stopped responding.
The doctors realized that she had slipped into Coma. They conveyed the heart wrenching news to everyone inside the ward.

Juhi was completely shattered , she fell down crying inconsolably.  Deepak too was shattered and broken.