Monu wakes up from Coma!!

Juhi then informed everyone that Sid and Monami were the long lost brother and sister who were separted by the cruel fate of destiny!
Everyone especially Karan were happy knowing thus piece of news.

A few hours later, the sister who was monitoring Monami's vitals was surprised seeing that Monami'sfingers had started moving slowly. She frantically ran out of the ward calling for the Doctor while ,others who were waiting outside Monami's ward were tensed. In a few moments the Doctor came and examined the patient.

Everyone were tensed and as soon as the Doctor came out of the ward , he smiled at everyone and broke the news that Monami had come out of the trauma . Everyone were happy at the news that Monami's had finally come out of her deep sleep.

Karan rushed inside,followed by Juhi,Deepak, and Sid.

Karan saw Monami lying on the bed and she smiled at him.It had been the first smile he had seen after a long time and that's it,he couldn't control himself and tightly hugged Monami and started crying. Monami caressed his hair while Juhi and Deepak rubbed Karan's back as they knew that the one who suffered the most was Karan.

Everyone were happy seeing Monami regain her consciousness. Everyone pampered her and she felt everyone's warmth.

Everyone left the room except Karan ,so as to give privacy to the couple.

Karan looked away from Monami as he was feeling really emotional and blinked his eyes a few times and then turned around and started helping Monami drink water.

After drinking water , Monami knew that Karan had to let out his emotions else in the long run he would be affected. She hugged him and and that is it, all his tears started flowing out of his eyes. Each and every second ,he had to battle his emotions to stay strong in front of everyone, but inside he felt his heart breaking, he could hear himself falling apart . He never knew that it was only with Monami that he truly experienced something known as EMOTIONS! Even Monami had tears in her eyes looking at Karan's condition but she had to handle Karan so she had to stay strong. She rubbed his back and broke the hug. She wiped his face and kissed his cheeks. Finally Karan smiled a bit, he pulled her back in a hug and then broke it and kissed her cheeks.

Karan then informed about his resignation and also about Aadyaa's misdeeds. Monami then felt that she should inform Karan about the threat that Aadyaa had given that she would finish Karan's career within a span of seconds.

Karan: Monami maine ek faisla liya hain. Main Malhotra Industries mein kaam nahi karne waala hoon. Aaj tumhari iss halat ki zimmedar Aadyaa hain. Ab main hamare saath kisi aur ko beech mein nahi aane dunga.

Monami: Karan ,mujhe tumhe kucch batana hain. Karan Aadyaa tumhe chutkiyon mein barbaad kar sakti hain. Usne mujhe dhamki di thhi aur kaha thha main tumse dur rahu. Mujhe bahut dar lag raha hain kahi woh tumhare saath yaa Suhana Maa ke saath kucch galat na kardein.

Karan was surprised seeing the immense love she had for him and his mother. Although she was not well and was lying on the hospital bed ,she was worried about his and his Mother's well being. He felt blessed and thanked his stars for blessing him with such a beautiful soul.

Karan: Monami Shaant, woh kucch nahi kar paayegi, mujhe bas tumhara saath chahiye ,agar tum saath ho toh mujhe kisi baat ka dar nahi hain. Aur rahi baat mujhe barbaad karneki toh woh mera baal bhi baaka nahi karpayegi kyunki main sahi hoon aur woh galat hain. Ab tum yeh sab sochna band karo aur thoda aaram karlo kyunki yeh ladaai lambi chalne waala hain aur main nahi chahate ki iss ladaai mein tum kamzor raho issiliye meri Rani Sahiba, jaldi se theek ho jaao !

Outside Monami 's ward.....

Sid and others asked the Docotr if they could discharge Monami, the Doctor smiled and told that they could discharge Monami that day itself . Everyone was happy with the news!

Sid went to get the discharge papers and to complete the other formalities.

Monami slept as Karan caressed her hair. Meanwhile Sid and others came in the ward and saw Monami sleeping on Karan's shoulder while Karan too had closed his eyes.

Everyone adored the couple while Juhi, warded off the evils surrounding her kids and sent a prayer to God to keep her kids happy and healthy always.

After a while ,Moran's nap broke and Sid informed them that Monami could be discharged.

Sid : Karan, ab ham Monami ko ghar le jaa sakte hain. Maine saari discharge papers ready kar liya hain aur doctor se baat bhi karli hain.

Karan smiled and Monami too was happy as a patient's healing is best when they are at home, which is their comfort zone and also their healing happens faster due to the positive environment at home.

Karan helped Monami get off the bed and they were back to Monami's home. He escorted her to her room and laid her down carefully and wrapped the comforter around her. He also placed a few of her essentials next to the dressing table closer to her bed so that she didn't have to strain herself.

Soon sleep embraced Moran and they slept beside each other trying to embrace each other's warmth and comfort. Especially, Karan who needed to sleep as his sleep had been disturbed by the sudden turn of events!