CHAPTER 17

Eva pov

      It's been two weeks or so. No calls or text from her. Yh by her i mean Arya. Am still shocked i thought it was a prank, to be honest i still think it's a prank.

Last two weeks the last day i saw her at school. On that same day she called.

Flash back

" Yo arya , wagwan." I said.

" This isn't her." I heard a very deep voice saying.

" Then who is it." I said.

" U don't have to know." The man said.

" Omg did u kidnapp her, no this can't be happening. " I said.

" No she's alright." The man said.

" Omg did u steal her phone and decide to call me on giving advice how to give her back." I said.

" No dumbo, i just called to tell u that she daid she doesn't need u anymore, she's living the country to start a new life, u shouldn't call . And she also tild me to tell u that u were never he best friend that u were just a girl who followed her like a lost puppy." He said.

I was shocked, i know she's wouldn't say that about me .

" Ur lieing." I said my voice breaking.

" Am not she said that her self."  He said.

" Prove that to me." I said.

He then gave her the phone and she said.

" Om hey gurl what he said was true, like u were never my best friend, and well as he said ur really a lost puppy ." She said.

I can't believe where they framing her , no , but that's her voice. Am i hallucinating.

"Arya......is t..th.is.....a.....a prank." I asked sobbing.

" No it's not, well by b*tch." And then she hang the phone up.

End of flashback

That still hurts i tried calling for several days and no one picked. Maybe she was right. Or maybe it's a prank.

Arya has a beautiful heart she wouldn't do anything to hurt me ?

Well am starting to lose hope.

I know a lot of u  will be like ' ur losing hope so fast, maybe u are really a fake friend.' well what can i do.

I don't even know her house i have. Never been there.

A lot of u must be shocked, so am i. I know that her dad is rich , very rich , so isn't she supposed to be rubbing the fact that she has a mansion and a lot of expensive cars and eat food from 5 star restaurant. But believe she doesn't do that.

Like her dad owns our school, not really owns but he is the co-founder of the school and she gets away with everything.

Like one time we dodged classes and went to shopping after we were done we went back to school and we were caught sneaking into the school.

I Got detention for a month while tyey let her go Scott free.

A lot of girls will be like, 'omg i can't wait for her to through a party  i heard that they had a private Starbucks at there mansion.'

That does not even make sense, what does a private Starbucks mean.

A lot of ppl like to comapair us , that her dad is more richer than my dad is why we are we friends.

The worst part is when she told me that max likes her. Even though i knew they were friends before we were friends with her i didn't expect him to like her.

This is so frustrating.

______________________________________

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter 🥺.

Ppl oo i think this Eva girl is envying Arya. Wahalerh.

Don't mind be abeg 🤭🤭. I don't even know why am using 'wahalerh and 'abeg' while talking to y'all

Love y'all ❤️
Am out peace ✌️