CHAPTER 3: Dinner and falling for him.

I woke up in Caleb's hand. My right hand wrapped around his torso and leg was around his waist. Holy shit!!!. 

Our faces were inches apart. I silently lifted his hand and wanted to run away.

"Hi cupcake." Then he open his eyes with a grin on his face.  I just gave him an awkward smile and ran out of the room.

I opened the door to see Patricia, Sonya and May at the the door holding a cup.

" Um.. dinner will be ready in ten." Patricia said

" What's will all the cups." I said

" w- we..... Um....I.....Um was going to bring the nice looking guy water." May said.

" So was i."Sonya said.

I just rolled my eyes and left. I went up stairs to my room and took a warm bath. I just wore my PJs,because i am not sitting in that dinning room while Caleb is there.

I went to the dunning room and picked my food. I was on my way out when mom said" were are you going."

" i chew with my mouth open and we have a guest." I just freaking lie to my mom.

"Arya your sitting right here, right now and eating that food. And why are you lying to me, huh."

" Mom can't you see she has a crush on this gentle man over hear"Damien said, saying that he winked at Caleb.

" N-no..... I don't" as my face heat up.

" Prove it young lady." Mom said.

I went and sat next to Caleb and started eating shyly.

" Nice PJs bye the way." Caleb said.

I even forgot that i had PJs on and my PJ is a pink silk shorts and a shirt its pink matching long sleeved shirt.

" Thank you." I mumbled.

After dinner i went to the small balcony outside and sat down, thinking about Caleb.

" Do i really like him." I ask my self.

" puff, why will i like a guy like him."

" Hi mila" Caleb said.

" did you just call me mila"

" i was thinking about a name to call you so i decide to call you mila since your real name is Amelia." He says

" i don't even think it matches, and don't  call me that." He chuckled.

" sure cupcake." The next thing i felt a head on my shoulder. I felt my stomach do the most weirdest flip ever and my heart was dancing.

He sure looks hot when he sleeps.  I knew i was falling for him HARD.

I woke him up and told him to go inside but he just said" Mommy leave me alone, i want to sleep."

I never he was childish,l. So i tired dragged him to the room. Holy shit!! He's heavy.  I signalled the guard to help me but all the did is laugh.

" if you two don't fucking help me i will make sure my dad cuts your monthly allowance for a year." I said while smirking.

The guards quickly carried him like a baby and took him to the room.

I was really exhausted so I went up to my room took a warm shower and went to bed. I woke up and look at the fucking time it was 2:30 in the afternoon. I guess i was really tired because all i did was take care of a big baby.

I dragged my self to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

--------------------------------------------------

Am so sorry i wrote a short chapter.  I was so hyper that i literally forgot what i wanted to write.

Caleb just make a move.