CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Arya pov

Today has been marked two weeks since i started home school.

I always cover my head with a beanie , so mom won't see it.

I still don't talk to anyone, i just do the same thing over and over again.

But today, i made up my mind to go get some fresh air in the garden.

I made my way down stairs.

" OMG honey what have u done to ur thick long hair." Mom said.

I just ignored and kepy walking.

" AMELIA." She shouted. I flinched but i kept walking.

"AMELIA of u don't stop there right away am going....." She said but ifut her off.

" GOING to do what? Huh, don't u think u have made me miserable enough. Don't u? . U don't care i guess and yes i caught my hair u should be happy u didn't find my lifeless body on the ground, because i want to commit suicide numerous times but i always stop my self. Do u know why? , because a lot of people die every second, minute,hour,and i know most of them will wish to have their life back. Every time i want to kill myself i always ask my self. DO u really want to die. Do i really want to see darkness until the day of resurrection. Do u really want to cut ur life short at this age or do u want to see ur future, or do u want to get an explanation for all these shit. So mom u know what take all my electronics i think that's the worst u can do since none of my friends care about me none of them called not even max . He promised me saying ' NO Matter what i will always be by ur side' he said that when we were five, but he broke his promise, as for eva I don't know why she never called i guess i didn't mean that much to them. U can go to my bedroom and get my electronics." I said and left fot the garden . I was in tears. It hurt so bad.

No one deserves a single drop of my tears no one does. I am done crying for them i have to stop being weak i have to be independent.

I sat on the floor taking a deep breath.

I lay down looking at the sky, for the first time i smiled. A genuine one . It's good to let it all out.

_

It's dinner time and i made my mind to go eat dinner. I haven't had a proper meal for the past two weeks. I only eat chips and soda.

I entered the dining room and everyone was shocked to see me.

I sat at my usual spot and opened my food it was lasagna. I ate to my satisfaction and gulp my mango juice.

I didn't talk to anyone nor did anyone talk to me.

I opened my bedroom door and saw my light turned off and my  window open.

I taught i closed it , i was about to reach for the window when a piece of cloth with a heavy substance on it was attached to my nose

I tried screaming, i tried shouting.

Slowly i became drowsy,  and felt week my eyes lid starts to close, i tried my best to keep my self awake but i couldn't.

I tried to screaming again but i was too weak, i thought to my self i should have eating a lot of the lasagna, that made me smile .

The next thing i saw was darkness.

______________________________________

So guys this is it.

Love y'all
Am out peace ✌️