CHAPTER Sixteen

Emily  cortese POV.

My husband and i have been arguing about our daughter Amelia for the past two weeks.

We rarely fight but about arya's mental health we fight abt that every single day.

" U have to let her go back to school ur making her life miserable." I said.

" U and i know is for her own safety."  My husband said.

"It's not good for her mental health , she has already started getting physical, she cut her hair to neck length, her body are bruised and what again are u waiting for to see her lifeless body?." I said.

" It just for her own safety. Am trying my best to investigate about who is targeting her, am really trying my best u know." He said while running his hands in his hair.

" Do u care about our daughter?" I asked.

" If course, i do." He said

" Then do u love me." I asked.

" What are u saying i love u to the moon and back." He said smiling.

" Then for the sake of our love let her go back to school, u have done enough, she said she will let hunter be guarding her in school." I said.

" No that is not happening." He said

" U weren't there when she confessed about not committing suicide if u where there u will have allowed her to go back to school instantly. The word she used to talk to me HER MOTHER hurt me ." I said my voice breaking.

" I know is for her own safety , i love her i wouldn't want her to get hurt, but seeing her hurt  and depressed, hurts me to she's so lonely she thinks her friends don't care about her but u where all behind it , she has become a lot weaker than i thought, but she shows that she strong, but deep down i know she is hurt, i knwo she is really dying, so please am begging u let her go back to school and then explain to her friends." I added crying.

" NO." He said sternly.

" Why did i even get married to u if i knew my kids and I won't leave a life with fear." I said.

" Because u love me." He said.

" Well I don't anymore." I said looking into his eyes.

" If ur going to do anything to hurt my children then i might despise u." I said

" Honey came down i know what ur saying is out of anger, just breathe."
He said.

" It's not out of anger it's the truth." I said looking into to his eyes to tell him that am serious.

He didn't say anything.

" iwantadivorce." I said at once quickly.

" Well am not divorcing u." He said.

" U have to please." I said begging.

" No , i love u and am not going to do that to u." He said sternly.

" Then am going go get my kids and leave." I said and left the room

Here i am the room i haven't been able to enter since it started.

I knocked on the door.

But no response, she won't answer any way.

I opened the door and to my luck it wasn't locked.

The room was really dark ans chill she left her window open.

I went and closed the window and turned on the light but i didn't see her, i checked the bathroom vut i didn't see her i check her walk in closet i didn't see. I screamed.