CHAPTER 4: The fight

I was really exhausted so I went up to my room took a warm shower and went to bed. I woke up and look at the fucking time it was 2:30 in the afternoon. I guess i was really tired because all i did was take care of a big baby.

I dragged my self to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

I went down stairs to the family lounge and saw mom and Caleb giggling about something, and by the side they were shopping bags.

" Mom you went shopping without me!!." I yelled.

"Oh hi honey, Caleb and I were just looking at some of your pictures."

"Hi,cow girl." Caleb said .

My heart began racing. she showed him the picture. I hate that picture. Ok guys no offense but a fucking horse almost killed me because the bitch who was putting the saddle on, who didn't tie it well and that gave the horse and opportunity to ran away with me almost making us crash into the stable.. Then mom took a photo when i was screaming and my face looked ugly, huh MOMS.

" And yeah we went shopping because your So called dad wouldn't go without me and you were sleeping i didn't want to wake you up, So i asked Caleb and he said yes."

" Mom...only one day and now Caleb is your favorite person in the world. You know I love going shopping and this is how you betrayed me? Thanks a lot Caleb."

"And Caleb your stay here is over you can pack you shitty self and GO HOME!!." I yelled.

Caleb can take anything from me but my mom is the favorite person to go shopping with. she have never ever in her life went shopping without me.

" Number one: young woman don't use bad words ever in this house.
Number two: don't you ever speak to this amazing and adorable young man here. And am never going shopping with you again."

What did she just say?.she will never go shopping with me again.

" You know what mom, i don't care, and you Caleb you'll wish you never meet me.". I just stormed out of the lounge and walk straight to my room.

Few minutes later i heard a knock in my room.

" hi, can i come in." Caleb said.

Of course i won't answer him. He even have the guts to come to my room. Suddenly he barged into the room making me startled, making me fall from my bed. He held my hand to help me stand up but i pushed him away.
" Are you seriously angry at me?" He asked.

I just turned my head away and folded my arm.

"C'mon Arya just because your mom went shopping with me That doesn't give you the right to scream and shout at her like that"

" Who do you think you are?huh you have guts right, you can't just come.here and star interfering in my personal life."

" You wouldn't know what is like not being around your mother for 13 years, you wouldn't know what is like growing up with out parent when you needed there support." He said while storming out of the room.

I could swear he almost cried. And what does he mean by that?.

I called out his name but he didn't answer i deserve that, but i still won't forgive him for being a total asshole.

I went to the bathroom and take a bath. I wore a pink palazzo and a baby pink crop top .

I went down straight to Caleb's room but May said that he had left. I felt devastated and guilty i said all those bad things to him.

Am a really bad friend, actually we went really friends by the way.

CALEB CLAYTON.

I was really angry the way Arya treated me. Just because her mom didn't go shopping that doesn't means she should act like a Dumbass.

I went to the room and carried my phone and my watch. I stormed out of the huge mansion with anger.

My blood was boiling. I went home to find my little sister kissing a boy on the couch, and i punched the guy

" what the fuck Cal." Cassandra said.

That's whats she calls me cal because when she was little she couldn't pronounce my name so she calls me Cal.

Cassandra was three years younger than me and she's having a fucking boyfriend over.

" Who the fuck is he." I said landing another punch on the guy's face.

" He is my fucking boyfriend, you asshole." She said yelling at me.

" How old is he?, he looks like a nineteen year old bitch."

" Yeah why do you care about my life? Huh, why do you care you left me alone in this big house for two days." She said with tears falling from her face.

" Mom and dad will be disappointed in you ."

" But they ain't here, are they?" She said while crying.

The random guy just ran out of the house sobbing. What a total dickhead.

" Am so sorry, i shouldn't have left you alone." Saying that i hugged her.

Am so angry at mum and dad what is fucking wrong with them.

This has to end. I picked up my phone and its started ringing. I looked at the ID caller and saw it was Arya .Oh God what does this girl what from me now.

I Definitely rejected the call and then it went to voice mail. Hey, its me Arya. am so sorry about what i said to you and what do you mean bye what you said about you didn't have your mother around and you didn't have any support. I know it won't be easy to forgive me but....pls...pls find it somewhere in your heart to forgive me, And you can talk to me. We can discuss some conversation bye.

Wow she now wants me to discuss things with her. " oh Arya it won't be easy for me to forgive you." I mumbled.

" who was that." Cassandra said trying to grab my phone away from my hand.

"No one."

"Let me just see your phoneee." Saying that she grabbed my phone and ran up stairs.

" Childish." I mumbled.

--------------------------------------------

Moms Always have the habit off showing your cringe photos and videos to your boyfriend, and it make you feel so embarrassed.

Comment bellow if u think am right.

Arya are you seriously angry at Caleb and your mom because of shopping*gasping*.

Am a good writer aren't I😊.