CHAPTER 6: SCHOOL TRIP.

"Mom!! Have you seen my favorite shorts." I yelled.

" No honey." My mom said entering my room.

" This room is a mess sweetie." Mom said.

" Duh, i need to get my outfits for the trip."

" what and what do you need, let mamma do it for you." Mom said.

" i can do it my self is time i grow up and start doing things myself." I said while tripping. I groaned.

" Am so proud off you, but you said that last time and you end up going with FIVE suitcases, let Sonya help you." She said.

" Tnx mom, i love you." Saying that i gave her a peck on her cheek and jumped on my bed and started scrolling through tiktok.

I woke up to my moms voice saying" Rise and shine honey, today is the big day your going on a school trip."

" Mommm.. I want to sleep." I said.

She dragged me to the bathroom and handed me a towel " Get your self ready,they may leave you behind and you'll miss lots of adventure." Mom said.

I reached school and everyone had already gotten in. I guess they were waiting for me. I scanned through the bus and saw that they was only one available sit and that was next to Caleb.

I brought out my phone and texted Eva.

Fuck you Eva why didn't you save me a godamn sit next to you.

            I was also late and didn't 
        want to sit next to Caleb. 

Fuck you,
🖕🏻🙄.

I didn't want to sit next to Caleb but i have to. I went over and sat down turning my head away.

He acted like i wasn't even there on our way.

" Student buckle your seat belts i repeat buckle your sit belt we may die because of the bad roads
." The bus driver said.

Who those that, you just tell a bunch of teenagers that maybe they will die.

I looked through the window and saw giant pot holes in front of us. I may die today.

" Omg am not ready to die, i haven't meet Brad pitt or Jace Norman or..." I said panicking.

" Shut the fuck up your not going to die." Caleb said. Oh so he decided to talk.

" Your not God,  GOD am so sorry but am not ready to die." I said

" your so dramatic." Caleb said chuckling.

"This is the matter of life and death and death and your seating here calmly." I said. He is probably the only one that isn't freaking out even fucking ms Jones is freaking out.

" I've gone through this a lot and am still here breathing, or maybe we will die and you won't see no one again." He said.

Is he trying to scare me this guy is a total jerk." Your not helping!!." I yelled.

Suddenly he laid he's hands on mine.

" Is this better." He asked calmly.

For some reason i felt safe. What am i thinking,he tried to kill one of my best friends.

" No is not, get your hand off mine." I lied i wants his hands on mine I want him to cuddle me.

" annoying." I heard him mumble.

Suddenly our tire got off , and i didn't even know the time i jumped on Caleb and hugged him tight." I can't breath." Caleb tried to say. So i quickly got off him and said " so-sorry, i didn't mean too."