13. Peheli Rassoi

Start from the beginning

I went inside the washroom, took a refreshing bath and came out wearing a bathrobe. I then sat in front of the dressing table to dry my hair and finally draped myself into that saree which was kept for me. I was looking good! I then applied a small red bindi, wore my nuptial chain, applied vermillion on the partition of my hairline keeping my hair open. I wore some minimal jewellery- a pair of jhumka's, a choker neck piece and some bangles. I love bangles. Even he loves them! It was already very late now. I took my phone and hurried downstairs.

"Good morning bhabhi!", Yuvraj bhaiya wished me sitting on the couch with Adhiraj

"Good morning bhabhi!", Yuvraj bhaiya wished me sitting on the couch with Adhiraj. I think both were discussing some work stuff as a huge amount of papers and files were kept scattered on the centre table.

"Good morning Yuvraj bhaiya! Aap logo ne khana kha liya?", I asked him smiling.
(Good morning Yuvraj bhaiya! Did all of you have your breakfast?)

"Haa bhabhi humne kha liya! Aab aap bhi kha lo!", he replied back to me smiling. I nodded at his direction and then shifted my gaze towards Adhiraj. He didn't look at me, his eyes were glued towards the file his was holding in his hands.
(Yes bhabhi we all have finished eating! Now you also eat your food!)

Why isn't he looking at me!? Before leaving the room he kissed me on my forehead and now he's ignoring me. Yes, I felt his touch in sleep. He's an asshole for sure!

"Oh my! Dekho ekbar meri bahurani ko! Kitni sundar lag rahi hai meri beti laal saree mein.", maa said smiling at me and then adoring my face. I bowed down to touch her feet.
(Oh my! Look at my daughter in law! My daughter is looking so beautiful in a red saree.)

"Jeeti raho beti aur hamesa khush raho!", she said caressing my head. I saw Adhiraj's father standing behind her. I went towards him to touch his feet. I don't like him at all. The way he was staring at my cleavage like a creep! Urghhh...
(Stay blessed my dear and stay happy always!)

"Ha ha thik hai!", he said and placed his hand on my head and then left.
(Yes yes enough!)

"Beta, aaj apki peheli rasoi hai! Aapko khana banana ata hai na? You have to prepare lunch for us today.", maa said smiling.
(Dear, today you'll cook for the first time in this house! Do you know how to cook? You have to prepare lunch for us today.)

"Mumma pucho maat! Bhabhi bohot achha khana banati hai! Woh Armaan bhaiya ki shaadi mein jo kachori aur jalebi khaye the na woh toh bhabhi ne hi banaye the!", now said Yashika coming down the stairs. "Good morning bhabhi!", she wished me hugging from the back.
(Mumma don't ask! Bhabhi is a great chef! The kachori's and jalebi's which we had in Armaan bhaiya's wedding were entirely made by bhabhi!)

"Really!? Then toh beta mujhe koi chinta nahi hai. It's already time, you should start preparing for lunch! Main kitchen mein ja rahi hoon aap a jao thik hai!?", saying maa went towards the kitchen. I nodded at her direction.
(Really!? Then I don't need to worry much. It's already time, you should start preparing for lunch! I'm going to the kitchen you also come okay!?)