Let go

Normal P.O.V:

???: *SCRAEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAEEEEEE*

Nickel: IT'S COMMING!! RUUUUUUN!!!!

BEEP: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!

Clock: What's the big deal? Everyone knows that there's no such thing as a Crimson-

Before Clock could finish his sentence Evil Leafy appears from the shadows prompting most of The Losers to join BEEP in running for it. 

Evil Leafy: *SCREEEAACH*

Cake, Eggy and Clock: AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!

Evil Leafy lunges at those who stayed only to be slapped away by Needle.

Needle: I'm not afraid of you anymore!

Loser: I don't know what's going on, but you guys go with the others and hide I'll by you time.

Coiny: WHAT? Loser NO, you'll be killed for sure!

Loser: Don't worry Coiny, I didn't get a role in Samurai VS Ninja without learning proper martial arts. >:)

Courageously Loser steps in front of the group and kicks Evil Leafy with enough force to send her flying into a tree. 

Firey: WOAH- he wasn't kidding. 

Needle: C'MON, WE NEED TO GET BACK WITH THE OTHERS AND REGROUP.

Needle picks up Pin, Firey and Coiny and catches up with the BEEP and the rest of The Losers who appear to have jumped into a nearby lake. 

Balloony: GUYS GUYS, DOWN HERE!

*SPLASH*

Cloudy: Where's Loser?

Pin: He stayed back to fight Evil Leafy.

David: Aw seriously?

Clock: He's so brave...

Needle: Why are we in the lake though?

Balloony: Ask Cake that question. 

Cake: I heard somewhere Crimson Creatures cannot go in water. 

Roboty: - .... .. ... / -... . - - . .-. / .-- --- .-. -.- / .--. .- ... - .-. -.-- / --- .-. / .-- . .----. .-. . / ... .. - - .. -. --. / -.. ..- -.-. -.- ...

Eggy: What I don't get is why a Crimson Creature version of Leafy is in her nightmare. 

Nickel: That could be part of her nightmare, becoming one. But I don't know how that has got to do with her past. 

Pin: That's right, you weren't with us when we first encountered her...

Nickel: First encounter..?? Are you implying she HAS turned into that thing!

Needle: Pin what are you doing? 

Pin: They've got to know.

Clock: Okay there's clearly something you know regarding Leafy that you're holding out on us!

Balloony: You guys better explain yourselves RIGHT NOW!

Everyone: YEAH!! >:C

Needle: Okay we will, right after we get out of this madness! 

*faint scream* 

Loser: Have at me you monster!

The gang turn around to see Loser running with Evil Leafy close behind but still fighting her off. 

Firey: Woah he really is a good fighter. 

Cake: GET 'EM LOSER, GET 'EM!

The fight proceeds for a few minuets until Evil Leafy teleports away and over Loser pining him down and immediately rips him apart, devouring his flesh leaving the others horrified and grossed out by the yellow glowing blood of their favorite celebrity splatters everywhere.