Infection

Normal P.O.V:

The Have Cots move some sacks of soil against the door to stop any zombies from getting to the roof where they are. 

Gelatin: HRRRRRRGH-! Phew, that should hold them for now.

Ruby: What are we gonna do!? They gonna find their way up here soon enough, ZOMBIES ALWAYS FIND A WAY!

*SLAP*

Lollipop: Keep it together Ruby, we have one of Dream Island Academy's greatest survival experts with us. 

Ruby: Phew... You're so right Lolli. What's the plan Leafy?

Leafy does not respond to Ruby and is just pacing around possibly as terrified as Ruby. Everyone appears somewhat concerned for her as she hadn't said anything since taking refuge.

Ballooney: Uhh Leafy, any chance you know what to do?

Leafy finally stops pacing but her tail constantly twitches. 

Leafy: N-No! I only know survival in isolation, not against an entire infection. And even if I did I can't think of anything else right now!

Gelatin: Woah woah woah, let's sit down and take a deep breath. *inhale* *exhale* 

Gelatin: What's eating you up Leafster? 

Leafy: It the mother in me, I completely lost track of Firey Jr during that whole evacuation so I have NO idea where he is. 

Ruby: Oh my that is worrisome. 

Gelatin: Don't worry mama leaf I'm sure Firey has him safe, heck being his buddy I know this. Here, I'll call him on my smart watch if it'll make you fell better. 

Gelatin then sets his smart watch on dialing Firey who soon answers it. 

Firey: Hey Gelatin, everything alright on your end?

Gelatin: Yeah we're fine. But your lady love is worried about her kid, so if you could show her that Junior's fine and I'm sure you've got him safe.

Firey: I would bring the call to Firey Jr. if he was here in the stage room with me. 

Leafy yanks gelatin by the arm the when she hears what Firey had said. 

Gelatin: WOAH-

Leafy: You didn't grab him!? D:)

Firey: I thought you got him, I'm sorry!

Leafy: Oh me tree!

Leafy now more worried than ever gets up and lets go of Gelatin causing him to fall over, he then was quick to hang up the call.

Gelatin: Oof-! Well... that did more harm than good.

Ballooney: Uh yeah, you think?

Leafy: This is bad, this is SO bad! He's still out there, lost, alone and helpless. Oh my poor baby he must be so scared.. That's it! 

She takes a knife out from her pockets and dons a real serious look on her face concerning the others more.

Leafy: I'm going out there!

Have Cots: NO!

*THUD*

In an instant The Have Cots have dogpiled onto Leafy trying to make sure she can't move.

Lollipop: You can't possibly be THAT insane Leafy!

Ballooney: YEAH! The odds of your little one surviving this long are too slim!

Leafy: No! No NO!

Have Cots: AAAHHH!

The resistance of the lemon only grows stronger as she forces everyone off of her sending her friends flying into a wall or onto the floor. She then quickly uses her ability to teleport to get away.

Ballooney: Aw that's just great, first we loose track of TD and Bubble on our way here, but NOW our only fighter left has abandoned us for a suicide mission!

Gelatin: Yeah that does suck, but you gotta admire her dedication to motherhood.

Ruby: Sorry mommy did I do a nono again?

Lollipop: In any case, we need to figure out a way to keep these undead... things away from us. 

Gelatin: And we better hurry fast, because Ruby's right about them finding a way up!

The group look over the chain fence to see a horde climbing up the wall, their groans and growls getting louder as they get closer.

Ballooney: THIS IS NOT GOOD! I'M TOO YOUNGE TO BE BITTEN!

Ruby: I have an idea! Eat these, if we're metal they probably can't bite us.

Ruby picks yoyleberries off on of the bushes of the garden and hands one each to the others and each the rest of the handful herself. The other follow suit apart from Lollipop.

Gelatin: C'mon Lolli eat it already.

Lollipop: No thank you, I've seen what these things do in the long run. I'd much rather take my chances with the zomb-ULP!

While Lollipop was talking Balloony shoves a berry in her mouth and makes sure she swallows, shortly after she's become metal like the others. 

Lollipop: REEGCH! Ugh to think Leafy has supposedly fed off of these for a lifetime. XP

Ruby: Eh they're not THAT bad. :)

The four remaining Have Cots look around the roof for anything that can used as a weapon (mostly gardening tools) when the zombies finally made it to the top.

Zombies: Gruuuur... bleeeeah..

Ballooney: HERE THEY COME!

Ruby: we need to keep moving!

Banging noises are then heard from the roof entrance as Zombie Baseball now breaks the doors wide open.

Zombie Baseball: *ROOAR*

Ruby: CHAAAAAARRRRRRGEEE!

Ruby out of nowhere throws rotten tomatoes at Baseball as a distraction, begins running with a wheel barrow scooping up the others and and rockets downstairs knocking over other zombies in the process. 

Balloony, Gelatin & Lollipop: AAAAAAHHHH!

~To be Continued~