The Crimson Eclipse

Normal P.O.V:

Golf Ball: As I suspected. TB, get the notes we gathered from the lab and put up the video camera footage!

Tennis Ball: Got it, here you go.

Golf Ball: Thank you.

Golf Ball: For months now I have been gathering notes and clues from the abandoned laboratory in yoyleland. And I have come to make a surprising discovery. Leafy are you aware that your little demon 'friend' is not the only one of her kind?

Needle, Pin & Firey: What?

Leafy: R-really..?

Golf Ball: Yes. While it was risky, I had installed hidden cameras through out many areas of the Evil Forest. With this I had found many variations of Crimson Creatures roam the curse forests waiting for their prey. 

Bubble: W-wait, the Crimson Creature... is REAL!?

Golf Ball: Yes they are, and this eclipse which occurs every 50 years has a concerning effect on them, especially ones that have a host. 

Leafy: *gulp*

Coiny: Wait, the eclipse hasn't even started yet and Leafy's already becoming influenced by it is that all?

Golf Ball: No. What's happening right now is simply Leafy's and her evil self's conscious becoming one causing some right now minor side effects on the host, but I assure you once night falls and the alignment of the stars & moon is complete the Crimson Creature inside Leafy will take over and trigger a transformation larger, scarier and far more vicious than what you've already seen.

Everyone: *GASP*  

Golf Ball: And I would not even try consulting with your 'friend' Leafy, once the eclipse begins the one you called Evy will no longer be capable of negotiation.

Leafy: *gulp* I wasn't scared about the sudden silence of Evy before but now I REALLY am concerned. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!?

Tennis Ball: Don't worry Leafy, Golf Ball and I had planned for this and prepared a containment system to keep Evil Leafy in check so she doesn't cause any trouble. 

Leafy: *sniff* Really?

Tennis Ball: Yep!

Not even that much later.

Leafy: I'm not getting into that!

Golf Ball: Come on Leafy, for the safety of you and everyone in New Yoyle City it is vital that you go inside the prison cell! THIS IS LITERALLY LIFE OR DEATH!

Leafy: No way. I've been imprisoned for too long in my childhood, and I am NOT going through that psychological torment again!

Golf Ball: *sign* Listen Leafy, I know the way this cage is designed brings back bad memories but I assure you once the Crimson Eclipse passes you will be released. 

Firey: And in the meantime we'll all be here for you.

Coiny: Yeah, even if behind reinforced glass.

Leafy: Of alright I'll stay in there.

Once Leafy steps inside the large cage Golf Ball presses a button closing it, Leafy then presses her hands against the glass as she relishes a sigh of relief. Firey and Pin do the same putting one of their hands over hers exchanging comforting smiles.   

Bubble: I don't want to ruin the moment, but can somebody please explain to me what's up? Leafy has an evil cryptid inside of her, SINCE WHEN? And why do you all know about this but not me???

Pin: Ooooh right... Bubble doesn't know about Leafy's past.

Coiny: Should we explain it all though? She's pretty sensitive with frightening stuff.

Firey: She's our friend, she should know. But it's better to get Leafy's permission since it's her past-

The friend group suddenly look to see Bubble talking to Leafy as she tells Bubble her life story.

Leafy: I've been alone for so long when I escaped and I didn't really know anything about the bizarre voice in my head I wound up making a friend out of her, I had called her Evy as short for uh... Evil Leafy.

Bubble: Ooooh, I suppose that checks things out. Uh any idea where it- she came from?

Leafy: Not really, I thought it may have something to do with the shots they forced me to get but now I know there are more monsters like her in that same forest she warps me to when I breakdown... I'm really curious and scared to find out more.

Needle: Huh. You aren't very reluctant to trauma dump. 

Leafy: Well with what's about to happen to me, she at least deserves to know why.

Tennis Ball: The Crimson Eclipse will begin in T-Minus 1 minuet.

Leafy curls up and goes silent, Firey notices this and goes to comfort her.

Firey: You scared?

Leafy: Well, yeah. I'm trying to anticipate the change but it might hurt so so much.

Firey: Don't worry. I'm here for you.

Golf Ball: The final star in the alignment has almost gone into place. Brace yourselves!

~To be continued~