Compromised! (Pt 2)

Normal P.O.V:

Out the single window of Principal Announcer's Office stood a gang of sickly green Davidians attempting to break in, the sounds of them caught everyone's attention. 

Pencil: Aw come on, as if davidians weren't freaky enough!

David: Aw seriously? 

Pencil: No offense David.

The zombie davids begin headbutting the window and door getting a lot of alarm into everyone.

8-Ball: *snort* Wha-huh-? What's happening!?

Pepper: We're all like, sitting ducks!

Bandana: Argh let them come, I'll give them all the keelhaul and avenge Haybale's loss!

Liy: No one going to die or.. whatever Bandana said, there's no way for them to get in here. We're perfectly saf-

*BAM* *CRASH*

Out of nowhere a zombified Spongey is thrown through the wall by the horde of Davidian zombies crushing Liy in the process. 

Everyone: AAAAHHH!

Bracelety: EVERYONE FOR THEMSELVES!

The Infinity club and E.X.I.T.ors all try to escape in panic, one by one almost everyone got infected, the first ones to go were Stapy and 8-Ball now reduced to crawling on the floor when the zombies shook them out of their wheel chairs.

Stapy: He-HEY! Stop it-! AUGH!

Soon to follow were Bandana, Shell and Bracelety, Bandana uses her sword to fend off the zombies and protect her clubmates until zombified Purple Girl swiftly knocks her down and bites her and everyone else. Salt & Pepper stood behind Roboty while David tries to keep him safe to hide only for Roboty to suddenly disappear after David got bit. 

Salt: We should be like safe behind this. 

Roboty: ..-. --- .-. --. . - / .- -... --- ..- - / -- . / -.. .- ...- .. -.. --..-- / .. .----. .-.. .-.. / -... . / ..-. .. -. .

David: NO!

*CHOMP*

Roboty: .- -.-. - .. ...- .- - .. -. --. / . -- . .-. --. . -. -.-. -.-- / .-- .- .-. .--. / ..-. ..- -. -.-. - .. --- -.  (ACTIVATING EMERGENCY WARP FUNCTION)

Salt & Pepper: .....

Salt: Okay i am like SO mad-

Pencil and Match both try to run past however Match's leg gets grabbed by Liy who apparently survived Spongey falling on her but was now infected, Pencil kicks Liy in the face to save Match only for infected Johnson and Spray Can to get them both. Only Dora manages to escape and starts running throughout the school as fast as she is able up until she runs into-

Firey: WAAH! 

Dora: DAAAA-!

Firey: Oof- Dora? What happened?

Dora: DADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADADA-

Firey: Woah woah WOAH! Slow down, I don't know Spanish, Davidian or whatever you speak in.

Dora points Firey to the horde of zombies following her.

Firey: Oh that's what you're trying to tell me. Woah-!

Dora picks up Firey and starts booking it once more despite Firey's fearful screaming she still keeps going, eventually she passes by a certain room where Evil Leafy and Firey Jr were still hiding out in. The sound of Firey Screaming was enough to catch Evil Leafy's attention and wake up Firey Jr. 

Firey: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH-!

Evil Leafy: !?

Firey Jr: Huh-!? I think i just heard Dad. 

He hops onto the desk he was under and spots a hoard running like they were chasing someone, it wasn't long before Firey Jr connected the dots.

Firey Jr: Mom, Dad is in trouble. You have to  help him!

Evil Leafy: ..... *snarl*

Evil Leafy teleports away and reappears in a hallway behind Dora and Firey but in front of the zombies who immediately stopped in their tracks at the sight of Evil Leafy which allowed the unlikely duo to get away. 

Not many of the zombies even tried to attack Evil Leafy but any of them that did she grabbed and violently threw into the others.

Evil Leafy: *SCCREEEEEEAAACH*

She uses her screech to stun the hoard and make a getaway back to guarding Firey Jr.

Firey Jr: Is he okay?

Evil Leafy: *nods*

Firey Jr: That's good to know. I don't what happened to you Mom, but.. I'm glad it's still you. 

The little flame hugs Evil Leafy catching her off guard but she only reacts with a quiet grumble which turns to a faint purr. 

~To be Continued~