Clash of Eldritch Horrors (plot A)

Normal P.O.V:

Golf Ball and Tennis Ball open a compartment containing what look like tranquilizer guns and hand on to everyone.

Needle: Uh Golf Ball, what are these about?

Golf Ball: Obviously to stop Evil Leafy's rampage and bring her back here. Each dart in your shooters contain a mixture of freeze juice and sleeping sedative. 

Tennis Ball: The plan is we find Evil Leafy and pelt her with darts until she's out cold, the freeze juice will keep her still while we move her back to the factory.

Pin: Well what are standing around for? Let's go!

Meanwhile near the Main Street, Evil Leafy  leaps from building to building terrorizing citizens and causing all sorts of chaos.

People: AAAAAAAAHHHHH!

Evil Leafy: *SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

As Evil Leafy chases a few people she is stopped by a group of police vehicles with their sirens blaring and stopping her in her tracks, Officer Dosen steps out of one of the cars and speaks into a megaphone.

Officer Dosen: This is the Police, we have you surrounded! Come quietly or we'll shoot!

Evil Leafy: GRRRRRRR.... *ROOOOAAAAAAAARRRRR*

Officer Dosen: Fire men! FIRE!

The cops load their guns & start shooting as Evil Leafy leaps over them and slashes her claws dealing insane damage as vehicles are sent flying as well as the cops inside. After that Evil leafy runs off in the direction of the Park, Officer Dosen fatally wounded leans into his walky-talky.

Officer Doesn: We got multiple officers down... requesting back up! 

Firey: What I don't get is how the heck did Evil Leafy phase through the glass?

Tennis Ball: It must be the eclipse, her powers are getting stronger!

Golf Ball: It's clear I'll have to make some modifications to the cell.

Pin: Knowing that, I'm not even sure these darts will work.

Gelatin: Hey guys did you see the ne-

Bubble: AH-!

Bubble swiftly turns around shooting almost non-stop, one dart in which hits Gelatin.

Gelatin: Ow! Oooh... is that a dart? Oooooh... now I'm seeing colors... ooooo

He then falls over now out cold as he also freezes over, while Pin calms Bubble down Coiny gently kicks him.

Coiny: Yep this stuff is effective. Uh how long would he be out?

Golf Ball: Considering how strong the sedative it and thus meant to be used an larger organisms... I deduce he won't wake up for at least a week. If at the least.

Everyone: ....

Needle: Guys, gets your phones and look at the news!

The group does just as Needle says and watch a live broadcast. 

Top Hat: Good evening viewers and Welcome to Yoyle News, tonight's report we have a large red plant-like monster rampaging through town. Police have tried to take care of the manner only for the monster to be too much, as of now the park is being blocked off as the monster is now locked in combat with the same dark dragon-like serpent previously reported four months ago. 
I am Top Hat and if I wanted to cover wild beasts in the city I would've moved to Florida.

Firey: She's at the park!

Golf Ball: LET'S MOVE!!

While the group make a run for the Park, Tennis Ball observes the news article.