Get well soon

Normal P.O.V:

Needle places a kettle full of water on the stove as Cherry Jr grabs a bear-shaped bottle of honey, and some tea bags from the pantry.

Cherry Jr: What kind of tea are we making?

Needle: Peppermint tea. When I was your age my father would make me some when I was sick, It's good for headaches and and nasal congestion which Leafy really needs with how ill she seems.

Cherry Jr: Ok, how about the honey?

Needle: I'm going to add honey to the tea for her coughing.

She gently puts a bag of tea in the kettle and turns on the stove to the necessary temperature. 

Needle: It'll be a while before it's finished, how about we see what Firey Jr and Leafy are doing.

They peek through Leafy's door to Firey Jr sitting with Leafy as they watching The Bad Guys.

Firey Jr: *snirk* Haha, Mr. Piranha is really funny. 

Leafy: Yeah, *cough* I really like Diane. 

Needle: Hey, How are you guys doing?

Leafy: *cough* Could be worse..

Needle: Firey will be back with some stuff soon. Oh, and I have some tea being made for you. 

*DING-DONG*

Needle: I'll go get that.

Needle goes over to the front door to answer it, when she opens the door she's met with a fairly familiar face.

Black Hole: Oh- Hey Needle, I'm here to pick up my kid.

Needle: Oh yeah sure. Cherry Jr, Black Hole's here for you!

The little black cherry runs over and jumps at Black hole giving him a hug.

Cherry Jr: Black Hole!

Black Hole: Hey kid, did you have fun?

Cherry Jr: Yep, Firey Jr and I played superheroes and I helped Needle make tea for Leafy!

Needle: She's really sick right now. 

Black Hole: Oh dear, send her my regards. And tell Firey I said thanks for looking after him, I gotta get home now I have some things I need to get set in order. C'mon Junior hold on.

Cherry Jr: Bye!

Needle: Bye guys!

Black Hole puts Cherry Jr on his shoulders and flies off somewhere. After that a loud steamy whistle is heard from the other room.

Needle: Looks like the tea is ready. 

As Needle went back inside a familiar car pulls up at the drive way and Firey comes out, he comes in and notices Needle pouring some tea into a cup.

Firey: I'm back, how's Leafy.

Needle: She's ok, I'm preparing some tea for her symptoms. Oh and Cherry Jr went home with Black Hole.

Firey: Nice. I'm going to go figure out the dosage of this stuff I have to give Leafy. 

Needle: Okay.

Needle puts a few drops on honey in the tea and mixes it as she goes back to Leafy's room.

Needle: I made you some tea, this should help ease your head and throat. be careful thought it's really hot.

Leafy: Oh thank you Needle. *long sip* Ah, that's better.

A little while later Needle and Firey Jr sit on the couch watching tv with Slinky in-between them sleeping. Their attention is then grabbed by Firey and Leafy in her room arguing or something.

Firey: C'MON LEAFY YOU NEED TO TAKE YOUR MEDICINE!

Leafy: *muffle* NU-UH! NEVER!

Firey Jr: Should we go in there?

Needle: No, let's just let them set their argument out themselves.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK-KNOCK*

Needle: Wonder who's here now.

Needle answers the door to find Pin carrying a paper shopping bag.

Pin: Hey Needle, I heard about Leafy's cold and came over.

Needle: Aw, how nice of you Pin. Follow me, Firey's currently trying to get her to take some medicine and she's being quite resistant from what I've been hearing from the living room.

Pin: I can understand that, medicine is gross.

The girls peek through Leafy's bedroom door again witnessing Firey practically fighting with Leafy to maker her open her mouth as she keeps dodging the spoon (even putting her flatness to use). 

Firey: You need to take this stop trying to avoid it already!

Leafy: *muffled* NO! I've had strange liquids before, they taste TERRIBLE!!

Firey: UGH! I know this is hypocritical of me to say but for once don't be so childish! 

Pin: Hey Leafy.

Leafy: Pin! Hi- *GULP*

The moment Leafy stopped to greet her bff Firey takes advantage of her mouth being unguarded and shoves the spoon full with medicine in her mouth. 

Firey: Gotcha. ;)

Leafy: ugh....

Firey leaves the room proud of himself while Pin and Needle come in.

Pin: I brought you a get well package. Chicken soup my recipe, Sonic the Hedgehog 2 movie, cherry cough drops, a humidifier, tissues and rocky road ice cream. We wouldn't want everything to be good for you. And I've cleared up my whole schedule of today to help take care of you.

Leafy: Gosh that's so nice of you Pin. Ah-choo! 

Leafy grabs a tissue and blows into it, Needle sets up the humidifier while Pin puts the Sonic movie in the DVD player. The three of them then sit together and watch the movie.

~To be Continued~

(Author's NOTE: It's great that Leafy has such nice friends she can count on to take care of her in such conditions, sorry about the lack of general uploads I've been lacking in motivation lately...)