Transformation

Normal P.O.V:

Golf Ball: The final star of the alignment has almost gone into place. Brace yourselves!

On the screen the pattern of stars completes itself forming a spider-like pattern around the moon as it now begins to glow an ominous deep red. Immediately after this Leafy is overwhelmed by a shooting pain all over her body that she collapses causing the other's attention to go to her watching the transition to Evil Leafy unfold.

Leafy: UGH-! Huugrrrrrrr...! *groan*

Needle: Leafy!

Tennis Ball: Needle stand back!

Her body fades from green to red, spikes protrude from her spine and the ends of her elbows, her teeth grow bigger and sharper while claws emerge from her fingers & toes. Usually that would be where the change ends but the gang soon find out that there's more to come, Firey and the others begin to step back as Evil Leafy continues to become more monstrous, becoming larger in size, her physique turns more feral, her tail gets longer and appears more sharp.

Fear fills the group's collective thoughts as Leafy's groans of agony slowly turn into beastly grunts and growls. When the transformation appears to have stopped with the beast in front of them nearly being the size of an average house it opens it's yellow glowing eyes with it's now vertical pupils dilate into thin lines and swiftly lunges at them.

Evil Leafy: *SCRAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEECH!!!!!!!!*

Everyone: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

*THUD*

Evil Leafy: GRRRR!

*BZZZZRRRRRRTT*

Evil Leafy: *SCREAMS OF PAIN*

When Evil Leafy fails to smash through the cage she suddenly is shocked for a brief moment, after a few deep breaths she stops trying to get out and just paces around the cage not breaking eye contact with her still terrified prey.

Coiny: *pant pant* That was so terrifying.

Golf Ball: I agree, my metaphorical heart skipped a couple beats. *exhale* But never the less, the anti-teleportation system works so Evil Leafy won't be able to use that trick anytime soon.

Needle: I think I'm gonna lay down here for a bit...

Pin: Me too, that was WAY too much excitement.

Golf Ball: Tennis Ball, where are you going?

Tennis Ball: Uhh, just grabbing something. 

Golf Ball: Can I at least know what that something is?

Tennis Ball: I don't think you want to know what I gotta do..

Golf Ball: I think I do.

Tennis Ball: Fine, it's a code brown.

Golf Ball: ..... gross. Alright go clean yourself up already.

Firey: So.. what now?

Golf Ball: We wait it out until the end of the cycle which approximately 48 hours. 

Golf Ball goes over to her desk to watch over the security cameras in Evil forest while the rest of the group sit around to play the waiting game.

Firey's P.O.V:

I keep glancing back to the cage Evy or I guess Evil Leafy is kept in, she still keeps circling around her cage like a hungry tiger in the Zoo. It's kind of hard for me knowing that inside that monster is my girlfriend, I mean I've dealt with Evy before but never in a state like this. I would try to get to Leafy like I usually have when Evy goes haywire but she usually doesn't like me as it is, I only imagine how that hatred might've increased with her new form.

Needle: Hey Golf Ball, I have a question.

Golf Ball: What is it?

Needle: When Evil Leafy tried to break out you used the term 'metaphorical' about your heart, what's that about?

Golf Ball: Simple, golf balls don't have hearts

Coiny: Wait really? Heh, that explains a few things.

Golf Ball: What was that?

Coiny: Nothing!

I chuckle at Golf Ball hinting a threat at Coiny, Bubble then sits herself next to me.

Bubble: Does uh.. does Firey Jr know about this side of Leafy?

Firey: No he doesn't, and me and Leafy agreed it should stay that way. At least until he's old enough. 

Tennis Ball: I'm back. Anything happen while I was gone?

Pin: Not really.

Evil Leafy: *deep growling*

Evil Leafy sits perfectly still glaring at us through the glass not breaking eye contact.

Coiny: Uuhhh... this is new.

Golf Ball: Do not worry, if she tries to teleport out she will be given an automatic shock. Not to mention that glass keeping her away from us is thick and reinforced, there's no way she'd be able to break though as I made sure not even the slimmest of chances were left-

While Golf Ball was bragging about her genius to reassure us Evil Leafy's eyes start to glow fully red and thrusts her hand through the glass... without breaking it!? Okay this just got way scarier, and I can safely say everyone else feels the same!

Tennis Ball: G-g-g-g-g-Golf B-b-Ball....

Golf Ball: What is it Tennis Ball?

Tennis Ball: LOOK!

Golf Ball turns around to see Evil leafy standing right behind her as she fully made it through the glass and now looms over Golf Ball.

Evil Leafy: Rrrrrrrrrr...

Golf Ball: O_O'

Golf Ball: Oh triple boggy!

Evil Leafy: SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Everyone: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!! 

We all run around Golf Ball's factory as Evil Leafy chases us, the screaming, terror and stuff falling over due to the chaos goes on for a few moments before we all reach for the exit which leads to Golf Ball's room and slam the door behind us. Golf Ball and Pin hold themselves against the door trying to stop Evil Leafy from getting through.

*BANG BANG BANG*

Pin: Quickly barricade the door!

Each of us grab something and pass it on to put against the door until Needle stops us.

Needle: Wait, why has it gone quiet now..?

Golf Ball: I have an idea, but.. gosh I hope for once I'm my calculation is incorrect...

Golf Ball slowly opens the entrance to the factory letting us peek through, the factory is complete mess but I don't think Golf Ball or Tennis Ball are as worried about that as the fact that 
Evil Leafy... is nowhere to be seen....

Everyone: .....

Coiny: Well we're doomed. 

~To be Continued~

(Author's NOTE: Well that can't be good.)