Season 1 Chapter 22: The Rematch of Fate!

Start from the beginning

Goku: ( Ricochet? )

Gray: How's that? If you've got no room to come running at me out of nowhere, then I don't have anything to be scared off. So, whaddya say? Give up?

Goku doesn't respond to Gray's words as he looks around the area he was stuck in and seems to be analyzing it. He then puts his eyelid down and sticks his tongue out at Gray.

Goku: No way!

Gray responds to Goku by firing morrlancrs towards him as they bounce off of the walls. However, Goku was able to track the movements of the lances and avoided them even though he was still in a bad position.

Erza: ( He's dodging with minimal effort. Movement like that would be extremely difficult in that sort of space. )

An ice lance ricochets off the wall and was about to hit Goku in the face, but he deflects the lance as it hits one that was right behind him. He then deflects the other lances, changing their trajectory to hit each other, destroying them, before he kicks the last one into the wall.

Suddenly, Goku leaps out from the compact wall and destroys it before reaching Gray in the blink of an eye and punches him in the face. Gray is sent flying back from the force of the punch as he flies out of the ring and hits the wall.

Announcer: *through microphone * What an amazing hit! Competitor Gray is out of bounds! Competitor Goku is the winner!

====================================================

[ Time Skip ]

After Goku and Gray's match was the next semi final match which was Yamcha vs Tien who were trading blows with each other. Yamcha throws a punch at Tien who barely dodges as it scratches his cheek before he counters with a kick aimed at Yamcha's ribs.

Yamcha jumps back after the kick as he starts to breathe a bit heavily.

Yamcha: Dammit, I've got no other choice... Good timing since I was hoping that I could use this against you. I'll be the one to win this fight!

Yamcha grips his wrist with his right hand and starts to charge all of his ki into the palm of his hand.

Tien: Ki? He's concentrating his ki...

Announcer: Despite being heavily injured, Yamcha has declared that he will be the victor. Exactly what kind of technique is he about to dish out?!

Yellow electricity starts to spark through Yamcha's hand before a ball of ki appears out from the palm of his hand and levitates into the air.

Krillin: Wh-What the

Krillin: Wh-What the...?!

Yamcha: *to Tien* You ready?!

Tien gets into a defensive stance and at the same time Yamcha hurls the energy ball at him. Tien dodges the energy ball by leaning to the left, however, Yamcha redirects the energy ball back towards Tien and tries to hit him from behind but Tien evades it once more.