Leah and I just gazed at each other for what seemed like forever. She was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen, even with embarrassment etched on her face. Her blue eyes, her soft lips, the way her hair fell in gentle waves around her face—all of it was like a masterpiece painted by the hands of a divine artist.

For just a second, I forgot all about where we were. Forgot about Charlotte, about the karaoke bar, about everything except Leah, and how much I wanted things to be alright again. And how much I missed her lips. Even though I had kissed them a few hours ago.

I felt a surge of longing wash over me, a burning desire to bridge the distance between us and reclaim the intimacy we had lost in the wake of our recent struggles. Without a word, I reached out to gently cup Leah's face in my hands, my thumbs tracing the curve of her cheek as I leaned in to press my lips against hers in a tender kiss.

At that moment, as our lips met in a soft, lingering kiss, time seemed to stand still, the world falling away as we lost ourselves in each other's embrace. It was a kiss filled with all the love and longing we had kept bottled up inside, a silent promise of forgiveness and renewal that spoke volumes without a single word.

As we pulled away, breathless and dizzy with emotion, Leah and I shared a tender smile, the weight of our unspoken emotions lifting like a heavy burden being cast aside. In that moment, all the doubts and insecurities that had plagued us melted away, leaving only the warmth of our love to fill the space between us.

"Fuck that was hot." I suddenly heard, my cheeks flushing with embarrassment as I realized Charlotte had been watching us the whole time. I shot her a playful glare, trying to ignore the heat rising in my cheeks as I cleared my throat awkwardly.

"Shut up, Lotte," I muttered, my voice tinged with embarrassment as I reached out to playfully swat her arm. "You're such a perv."

Charlotte just laughed, her eyes twinkling with mischief as she leaned back in her seat, her grin widening into a mischievous smirk. "Hey, don't blame me for appreciating some good ol' PDA," she teased, her tone light and playful as she shot me a knowing look.

"Let's just, go inside," I said, my cheeks still burning with embarrassment as I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and opened the car door, eager to escape Charlotte's teasing gaze. Leah followed suit, her cheeks as red as mine were.

Charlotte followed us too, her laughter echoing behind us as we made our way into the karaoke bar, the sound of music and laughter filling the air instantly.

I immediately took a look around, trying to spot the rest of my team. I couldn't help but feel a sense of anticipation wash over me, a nervous excitement tinged with hope as I glanced around at the colorful lights and lively atmosphere of the bar.

Leah slipped her hand into mine, her touch warm and reassuring as she squeezed my fingers gently, her eyes meeting mine for just a second.

As we made our way further into the karaoke bar, the familiar faces of my teammates came into view. Katie spotted me instantly and immediately got up from the booth she was sitting at.

She rushed over to Leah and me, and took me away from my girlfriend for a second, her face reflecting evident concern.

"Hey. You okay?" She asked me, her hand gently resting on my arm as she searched my eyes for any sign of distress.

I nodded, offering Katie a small smile in reassurance. "Yeah, I'm okay," I replied, my voice tinged with gratitude for her concern. "Just... a lot going on, you know?"

Katie smiled empathically, gently squeezing my arm before letting go. "I'm glad you feel better." She said softly, her expression filled with genuine concern as she glanced back at Leah, who was watching us with a mixture of curiosity and apprehension, pretending to be focused on her conversation with Alessia.