Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

City Machinery Factory, Family Area 2.

"Have you heard that Xing Feng, a long-distance driver who is very tall and looks like a human, has been in trouble?" "

Who doesn't know him? Even if you don't know him, you have heard of his country name. My wife's name. They say rural people are hard-working, but this woman is called lazy. She doesn't even get out of bed when the sun hits her buttocks. You have never seen her washing clothes. Even if she has soaked them in water, the new clothes will wear out after a short time. It looks like it has been worn for many years, and it is very slovenly."

"I have something to say about this. She and I live in the same building, and I have never seen someone like this as a wife. Driver Xing is so tired from running a long distance. When you come back, you can forget about the cold pot and cold stove. You have to take out the sheets and quilts and wash them, otherwise it will be too boring. I have seen women's clothes in his basin before! If my daughter-in-law is like this, I will have to kick her out of the house."

"Whenever she doesn't get what she wants, she cries, makes a fuss, and breaks things. Her voice is all in our area. It's really shameless." "

She's still restless. You haven't seen how many clothes she bought for herself! Her husband is not at home and she is dressed up all day long. If you say she has no ideas, I don't believe it." There was

an uproar at the scene.

"Isn't it possible? Driver Xing is not bad looking and her salary is high. Why would she be dissatisfied if she comes from the countryside?"

"No matter how good Driver Xing is, she is often away from home..."

Someone said meaningfully, It attracted a group of people to snicker ambiguously.

"Driver Xing looked like a very powerful person, but he didn't beat her up?" "

You didn't know this, right? This woman is the cousin of Factory Director Gu's new wife." "

They actually have such a relationship? No wonder she She can do this, but Factory Director Gu's new wife is not like this. She is a virtuous family. Since the two got married, the twins in Factory Director Gu's family have become fatter and cuter every day. My old Wang went to their house for a meal Rice, oh, you have disliked my craftsmanship since you came back, but you can give it to him!" "

Your Lao Wang can still go to the factory director Gu's house for dinner? When did it happen..."

"Oh, don't go too far. Come on, don't you want to listen to what I have to say." The middle-aged woman who started the conversation was unhappy.

Everyone immediately recovered and asked what happened.

The middle-aged woman was satisfied, cleared her throat and said, "Driver Xing brought back three children from outside!" " What? Where did those children come from? They couldn't have been given birth to outside by him before, right?" "What nonsense are you talking about

?

Well, I heard that he is the child of his former comrade-in-arms, an orphan of a martyr." "

Oh, then according to the character of that lazy woman, there must be no quarrel?"

"There must be a quarrel! There was a quarrel that day, and the door was closed to stop it. When people enter the house, they threaten to starve to death in the house or send the children away!"

Everyone was in an uproar. No matter what everyone's attitude was towards this matter, they felt that this matter would definitely not stop for a while.