I sat on the couch where I could see Wayne. He winked at me and I rolled my eyes at him. glanced at my phone it was already 10. I don't know how long I sat just watching and listening to them before I had fell asleep. When I woke up Wayne was talking to Baby and everyone else was gone. I sat still hearing my name. "I keep telling her it aint shit but Dhea won't fucking stop." I bit the inside of my lip. Baby sighed. "She going to end up fucking you and Maci up Weezy." I waited on Wayne's response. "I don't want to lose Maci, but me and Dhea go way back, I can't just turn my back on her." Baby laughed. "The only thing that bitch wants from you is to get between what you got now, she want her spot back. You better decide who you want and soon or its going to be decided for you." I could tell they had just lit up a blunt from the smell. "Maci ain't going nowhere, I wont let her." I sat there until I heard Wayne walk up on me sitting beside me pulling me to him. "Maci, you ready baby." I opened my eyes looking at him, the clock on the wall behind him said 4:30. I nodded my head getting up. Baby told me bye and told Wayne to "go put me to bed." I rolled my eyes at him and he laughed at me.

We rode back to the house in silence. My head was spinning going over Wayne and Baby's conversation. I didn't know just what to make of it. Pulling up to the house I got out of the car not waiting on Wayne before I started walking in. Wayne grabbed me right before I made it to the door. "You mad it took so long." I shook my head no leaning my head against his. I lifted my head to kiss him. "Can we just go to bed, I need some loving." Wayne nodded ok. I walked upstairs in the bedroom kicking of my shoes collapsing on the bed. Wayne walked in pulling his shirt off kicking his shoes in the corner. He laid on the bed beside me. I turn to him laying my head on his chest. "What made you choose me." Wayne ran his hand through my hair. "I don't know to be honest, I was drawn to you the first time I saw you." I sighed. "It's so unreal." Wayne kissed my forehead. "I never thought we'd end up together like this, but the more time I spent with you the more I wanted you, your addicting." Wayne rolled on his side as he started kissing my neck. "I just don't want you doing anything your not ready for." Wayne sighed burying his face in my neck. "Maci baby, not tonight, please not tonight." I run my hand over one of the tattoos on his shoulder. "Its technically morning." Wayne looked up at me sighing as he kissed my chin. I pushed him on his back climbing on top of him. "I love you Tune." Wayne grinned placing hands on my hips. "Prove it." I roll my eyes at him leaning down to kiss his neck.

I awoke the next morning to an empty bed. I sighed as I jumped up and headed to the shower. I took the quickest shower I could manage and changed into some basketball shorts and a wife beater. I threw on some ankle socks and headed downstairs. I could hear Wayne bitching at somebody and gave him a look as I walked in the kitchen. He was standing looking out the kitchen window wearing some trukfit shorts with his Jordans talking on his phone. I walked up on him placing kisses on his shoulders. He turned to me wrapping me in his arms. Wayne hung up on whoever he was talking to and placed his phone in his pocket. I glanced up at him. "Who was that?" He let out a breath, "I told Dhea to chill out calling and texting." I took a step back. "Chill out, really not stop calling." I looked up at Wayne shaking my head and walked in the living room sitting on the couch. Wayne followed me sitting down beside me. "Maci, what, isn't that what you wanted." I scoot away from him. "You just don't get it Wayne. I wanted you to tell her to STOP calling and texting, not to chill out." Wayne sighed. "Can't nothing please you damn." He got up and walked in the kitchen grabbing his keys. I jump up following him. "Why is she so important to you, why can't you tell her to stop." Wayne turns around giving me a look. "I'm going to the studio, I'll be back later." I just stood there in shock watching him get in his car.

After he left I sat at the bar in the kitchen with my head in my hands. I wanted to be strong and not cry but I felt like he was choosing this girl over me. It didn't matter that I was the one in his house, she had some type of hold on him that I had no idea how to break. I didn't know what to think so I called Adrianna to get her opinion. She answered the phone on the first couple of rings. "Hey, I haven't talked to you in forever." Adrianna yelled in the phone. I grinned "Cause you never answer the damn phone. " Adrianna laughs, "I know I've been picking up extra shifts at work and I'm taking a full load of classes this semester so I can graduate early." I shake my head. "So what else has been going on, you still talking to Chris." I could practically hear Adrianna grin through the phone. "Yeah, he still calls all the time and I went to Houston and met him for a concert a couple of weeks ago. What's up with you and Wayne, where is his ass at." I shrug. "He just left. We've been arguing a lot." Adrianna immediately started going off, "what did his ass do now, are you ok." I broke down and started crying telling her about everything that has been going on and about the conversations between Wayne and Baby. Adrianna cut in. "Whoa. whoa, whoa, you heard Wayne and Baby talking about this bitch and you just let it go." I sighed. "I didn't know what to say." Adrianna huffed. "You tell that nigga first of all he can't tell you that you can't leave and that he ain't going to let you. Cause all you have to do is call me and I will come get your ass." I wiped the tears from my eyes. "I asked him what made her so important that he cant tell her to stop calling and he just walked out on me." Adrianna mumbled to herself. "He walked out, hell no Maci, that should have been your answer right there". I sighed. I knew what she was telling me was true but I didn't want to believe it.

After we got off the phone I decided to lay down and try to take a nap. I woke up a couple hours later and I walked downstairs half expecting to see Wayne sitting on the couch watching tv but no. I looked at my phone and saw it was close to 2. I text Wayne asking if he will be home soon so I would know if I needed to make a big lunch or just find something for myself. He never texted back. I sighed to myself, he was being an ass. I grabbed some things out of the refrigerator to make a sandwich and looked up as I heard the door open. "It's nice of you to decide to come home." Wayne gave me a look frowning pushing up his glasses. "I'm not in the mood for this shit Maci." I continued to make my sandwich as he grabbed some water out the refrigerator. "When I'm pissed at you and don't want to talk, you always make me talk to you. But when its you mad you always push me off. Why the fuck are you mad at me, I'm not the one who walked out earlier cause I couldn't answer a fucking question." Wayne sighed walking in the living room, "Maci, go on somewhere with that shit." I was so pissed off I had lost my appetite. I threw my sandwich in the trash and went upstairs grabbing my beats and went outside on the balcony to calm down.