backstabber

It was morning, and she was currently in the kitchen making coffee, whilst everyone seemed to be busy.

Once it was done, she decided to give it a taste first, dipping a spoon into the cup and taking a sip.

"More sugar" Muttering, she proceeded to add sugar in it, since the coffee didn't seemed to taste sweet enough.

"Who are you talking to?" She froze, feeling a presence behind her and watching it's palms resting on the counter.

She shook her head, continuing to prepare the coffee whilst feeling a hard chest slightly pressed against her back.

"What are you making?"

"c-coffee"

"Can I have a cup?" She hummed slightly, sliding a cup of coffee near his hands.

She watched as he took the cup and then she no longer felt his chest against her back, she sighed in relief before turning around, only to be froze again at her spot when she saw him standing still and towering over her.

He leaned in to rest his one hand on the counter, backing her down as he took a sip from the coffee.

She stared at him curiously to see his reaction but all he had was a straight face on, as he leaned in more whilst staring at her.

"This... the kind of morning I'd prefer everyday" He whispered, causing her to swallow hard as she held in her breathe because he was too close to her.

He moves away soon, finally letting her release her breathe as he proceeds to leave with the cup of coffee but she stops him by holding his hands.

He turned around to stare down at her, whilst she slightly grips on his arms and tiptoed to peck his lips, then letting go of his arms she smiled a little and took the cup she prepared for herself before rushing out of the kitchen.

He brings his thumb to his lips and caress it slightly, he don't even want to hide anything anymore, he's already being too obvious about it, about her, how he's obsessed with her and how her mere presence around him drives him insane.

Today after so long she was back with her talkative self, at breakfast she was talking more than eating, yet managed to finish her meal before them but they were rather glad to see her returning to her old self.

After she had washed off his shirt, she went to his room to give it back to him, the door was ajar but she still decided to knock instead of directly entering. As she was about to knock on the door, he appeared from the side.

"We're going out, at the car in 5 minutes" His voice was low and deep, sounded very serious which made her flinch, whilst he left outside.

She couldn't even ask him anything in return as she turned and stared at his back till it disappeared. She looked down at his shirt that she was holding and placed it on his bed before she went to fix her look in the mirror and made her way outside.

Sunghoon and Jay didn't seemed to be in sight as she left the house and walked over to the car before getting inside, whilst he was already inside, tapping on the steering wheel impatiently.

Once she tucked the seatbelt and made herself comfortable, he started the car and drove away. The ride was dead silent and only the sound of the car engine in full speed could be heard.

It took him almost half an hour when he finally stopped the car, she watched him removing his seatbelt and getting out of the car as she also did the same and followed after him.

She tucked onto his sleeves with her both hands, looking around the unfamiliar place. She wanted to ask him that what place was that and why did he brought her here but she dared not utter a word.

He walked inside with her trailing behind him, there were quite many guards, standing at the entrance and wandering around inside as she scooted more closer to him.

One of the guard led them inside to a big room and opened it for them where she saw a man sitting on a big chair, who looked like the owner of the place.

"There you are" She heard that man saying to Riki and smiling at him.

He stopped infront of him as she clutched onto his sleeves more tightly. The man seemed to eye her up and down which made her feel uncomfortable as she hide her face in Riki's arms.

"So?" Steven scoffed and looked back at Riki who was just staring at him.

Riki stared at him for a while before he moved his gaze and eyed each of the guards present there. Removing his gaze from everyone he looked down at her and grabbed her wrist, pulling her infront as if he's giving her up to them.

She watched with wide eyes as one of the guard walked over to her and grasped her other wrist. Before she could complain she felt her one wrist being freed by Riki as he let the guard take her.

When she started to protest, the guard covered her mouth to prevent her from making noise and brought her over to Steven, who then motioned for the guard to let go of her.

Once the guard removed his hands and freed her, she made an attempt to run over to Riki but was pulled back by the guards again, as they grabbed onto her arms to keep her still in place.

"What a little brat, anyways Riki you can leave now, I'll deal with the rest." He says the last word with a smirk, whilst tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, as she moves her head away from him.

She looked up to see Riki already turning around and proceeding to leave as she yells at him to stop him.

"Where are you going? Come back, please don't leave me here" She struggled with their grasp on her arms and cried out.

Steven just chuckled, whilst she stopped crying once she no longer saw Riki in her sight. Finding it too hard to believe that he left without even looking back for once.

The moments of past suddenly flashed in her mind, recalling how he comforted her last night, what happened between them earlier in the day yesterday, was that all a lie?

"He left me... Just like that?"

___________________𐙚__________________