the sign

Amara woke up, to she didn't even know where, but the place looked unfamiliar.

Getting up and sitting on the not-so-comfy bed, she looked around and tried to recall how did she ended up in here.

She could only remember the last thing, which was his face after she turned around to him.

A growl from her stomach startled her, as removing the thin blanket from her body, she got out of the bed and ran over to the doorstep.

She let out a surprise noise when she was able to open the door easily and walked out. She walked through the small hallway, which lead her to the living room type place.

"What place is this?" Mumbling, she entered the living room and looked around the open space infront of her.

She observed, it was a cottage house with quite of an open space and surrounded by trees.

Admiring the place in awe, she was interrupted by the door opening suddenly, as she turned around and saw him, staring at her for a good minute before diverting his gaze and walking away.

"Hey!! Did you really just brought me to a whole different place? I thought you won't take me seriously but god damn you're so fucking cool, oh my god."

Blabbering excitedly, she followed after him to wherever he was going.

"Anyways, I forget to ask for your name and you didn't told me either." He went to the kitchen followed by her as she asked him.

He looked through the dishes to see what was inside, not bothering to answer her as she huffed dramatically.

"If you won't talk to me, I'll give you random nicknames." She glared at him slightly, which he probably couldn't see, since his back was facing her.

After a while, he just stood still at his place and just then, her stomach growled again.

Due to the silence, the sound was more louder, as widening her eyes she pressed her stomach tightly with her hands to prevent the sound, and started to sing nonsense in a loud tone.

"DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN~"

She was cut off when he suddenly turned to her.

He glanced down at her stomach which she was holding, before looking up at her and stuffing a pancake in her mouth, he walked away.

Chewing it hurriedly, she covered her face with her hands in embarrassment, whining in disbelief.

She looked up immediately when she heard some noises and voices of more peoples. Walking outside, she reached to the main door, where she saw him and two other guys.

"When did you returned?"

"Last night"

One of them asked to him and that's when she got to hear his voice after too long.

He then walked to the side, whilst she stepped infront of them, folding her arms and gaining their attention.

"You are with Ni-ki right?" The same guy asked her as she stared at them for a while.

"Ni-ki? So his name is Ni-ki? Damn, could have told me earlier." She scoffed while gazing at him, who already had walked away from there.

"Yes I'm with him, who are you guys?" She asked, looking back at them who were removing their shoes.

"I'm Sunghoon, the three of us are friends and this is our place." She made an amazed expression then smiled at him.

"And?" She looked at the other guy, who has been silent throughout the whole time.

With a poker face, he walked past her without replying, as her gaze followed him from behind in disbelief.

"Don't mind him, he's just like that, you can call him Jay." Sunghoon said as she looked back and smiled at him.

As he left for his room, she went to look for the Ni-ki guy, and saw him standing by the window.

"Ni-ki huh? Isn't that name too cute for someone like you?" She questioned, stealing a glance as she stood next to him.

Silence, was all that remained after he decided not to spoke a word again, but she didn't had the intention to stop annoying him anytime soon, since she had figured out, her presence bothers him a lot.

"Hey Ni-ki kid, say something why are you so silent?" Holding back her laugh, she asked him again, wanting atleast a reaction from him.

"Are you perhaps shy to talk to me? Weren't you being so cool last time?" She keeps on questioning, testing his very thin patience which he somehow had managed to keep till now.

"Don't be a fucking mute- aah" That was when he finally lost it and carried her on his shoulders before taking her inside of the room, whilst she let out a scream at everything turning upside down.

Walking past Sunghoon and Jay, who had just entered the living room, he walked towards the same room where she was sleeping on that time, whilst they just stared at him walking away with her on his shoulders, who was hitting his back continuously to get away.

"Put me down you-" Before she could complete, he already reached there and put her on the highest shelf of the not-so-long wardrobe.

"A single noise and you're seeing that? It will take me seconds to throw you in there." He growled slightly, pointing outside through the window where she saw a big river nearby.

"But... What did I do?"

"You get on my nerves without even trying." He was standing a bit afar from her, shooting glares at her whilst the curve of her lips slowly turned upwards into a grin.

"Oh my god!! Your voice is so hot, you know even if you're just going to be mean, atleast talk more often." She giggled, adding fuel to the already raging anger of him.

He took slow steps towards her whilst she was smiling at him, as if she had no fear of him and his threat that he just gave her.

Her smile soon began to fade, as she froze at her place when he closed the gap in between and trapped her against the wall.

"You aren't supposed to talk extra unless you're told." She screamed slightly when his lips touched her neck, but he had completely trapped her that she couldn't even move.

"Say what?" His tone was evil, as he kept his face buried in the side of her neck and asked, making her flinch.

"I-I'm not supposed to t-talk extra." She lowered her voice and eyes, making him satisfied.

"And, it's Riki for you, keep it in mind." She looked up at him, nodding her head as he moved away from her.

Watching him walking away and leaving the room, she finally released a sigh of relief and calmed her panicking self down.

She didn't know he could be this scary after he had saved her last time and was so gentle throughout the time.

However, realising, how she's literally here with 3 guys, made her eyes go wide but she soon shook her head, trying not to think negatively.

"Maybe, this is the sign for everything to be alright?"

___________________𐙚__________________